PDA

View Full Version : bikers

Spota
05-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Is anybody else annoyed by bikers riding on public roads? I'm not talking about motorcycles, but you know, the normal bicycles. I live in a suburb of a semi large city (Charlotte, NC) and these f'ing bikers are all over the place. I don't mind a biker every now and then but these guys ride 20-30 in a group.

I think that they should follow the rules of cars. For example, stay BEHIND cars at intersections. All too often I am in line at a stop light and a biker goes all the way to the front of the line and stops beside the first car. WRONG!

For example #2, multiple bikes together, they are not considered one vehicle. If 30 bikes are together at a 4 way stop, all 30 bikes don't get to pull out at once. That annoys the [censored] out of me. Grrr. Each bike waits his\her turn.

Okay, enough of my drunk rambling post. I feel better now.

Slacker13
05-14-2005, 07:41 PM
This post annoys me.

fluxrad
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Yes.

This is why you have to drive with more cunning than normal around cyclists. For example, if they're on your right and you drive past them, only to hit a red light, pull up as close as you can to the curb/other cars on your right. That way they can't get next to you or past you. And it'll have the added benefit of pissing them off.

PokerProdigy
05-14-2005, 08:29 PM
If I hear some story on CNN this week about somebody throwing a stick in a "bikers" spokes, I guess I'll know who to blame.