PDA

View Full Version : The joys of multitabling (low content)

Arnfinn Madsen
05-14-2005, 07:00 PM
My screen is so small that I find putting all windows on top of eachother is less annoying than overlap. I am dealt AA and raises. Oops, the table changed and I raised with J2 offsuit from MP1. SB and BB calls. Flop comes A97 rainbow. SB checks, BB checks, hero bets, SB folds, BB folds.

P.S. My aces held up too.

Bradyams
05-14-2005, 07:03 PM
If you always put your tables on top of each other you're going to have a ton of misclicks.

wdbaker
05-14-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My screen is so small that I find putting all windows on top of eachother is less annoying than overlap. I am dealt AA and raises. Oops, the table changed and I raised with J2 offsuit from MP1. SB and BB calls. Flop comes A97 rainbow. SB checks, BB checks, hero bets, SB folds, BB folds.

P.S. My aces held up too.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you have to stagger them either diagonally or horizontally, most do it diagonally from corner to corner, if you have at least 1024 by 768.

You should be able to get 4 or 5 on there alright with out misclicks and then use tweakUI or autohotkey to move between windows, unless all you have is 800 by 600 in which case its probably hopeless

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co