PDA

View Full Version : The Big Weekly MTTs

ThorKGB
05-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Some questions to the forum from a newbie:

1. Which of the weekly guaranteed like 350 KG at Stars, 120KG at UB, 100KG at Prima and QMG at Party are the most prestigious to win?

2. Which of them are considered the easiest to get in the money; ie where should I try my first big tournament? (when im ready for it)

3. Is there any recommended short cut satellite path to them; like: "two layer sngs to qm at party is a waste, the super-satellite mtt is easier to get a qm-ticket with"

Thor

ThorKGB
05-15-2005, 10:03 AM
?

PrayingMantis
05-15-2005, 10:19 AM
1. I don't really understand what you mean by "most prestigious to win". It's prestigious to win a WSOP bracelet or a WPT event. On-line you basically in it for the money. Although players who won several big on-line events (MLG, for instance), do become kind of on-line poker celebreties, on this forum and others, at least.

2. This question is not clear. It's generally not very hard to "get in the money" often enough by playing a weak tight game. It's possible you'll be simply losing money by playing like this, and therefore these MTTs will become -EV for you.

3. There are many small sats for the big MTTs, you should simply check the sites you want to play in.