PDA

View Full Version : Two KK hands

Bradyams
05-14-2005, 01:06 PM
1/2 at Prima - No reads, just sat down and started playing 3 tables. These hand weren't too apart from each other.

Hand 1 - Hero is UTG w/ K/images/graemlins/diamond.gifK/images/graemlins/heart.gif

<font color="red">Hero raises</font>, folds, MP1 calls, folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop - 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, <font color="red">MP1 raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, <font color="red">Hero 3bets</font>, everyone calls

Turn - T/images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets</font>, everyone calls

River - 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, BB checks, Hero....?

I'm really worried about SB &amp; BB both coldcalling on the flop. The 1/2 tables are pretty tight, and not too many people get out of line.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hand 2 - Hero is UTG+1 w/ K/images/graemlins/club.gifK/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Fold, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, folds, BB calls

Flop - 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero Raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3bets</font>, Hero calls

Turn - 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif

<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3bets</font>, Hero calls

(Now I'm just confused, I guess an eight is possible, but so is a five, but like I've said before nobody really gets out of line at these 1/2 tables)

River - A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

<font color="red">BB bets</font>, Hero calls

Bobby Digital
05-14-2005, 01:11 PM
On hand 1 I check the river but I'm probably a little weak on the river.

On hand 2 I cap the turn and bet/raise the river. Seems like 99% of the time I'm shown an overpair lower than kings.

itsmesteve
05-14-2005, 02:08 PM
In hand 1, I think mp may bet a lot of hands if you check to him, and you can then re-evaluate after seeing if the field is c/r'd by one of the blinds. I just hate potentially paying to bets to be shown spades or a jack, or rageddy two pair. with this many players sticking around i think anyone of these hands is a legit concern.

Hand 2. I think this line is OK. I may have capped the flop, but that may be too much. . . .

Buckmulligan
05-14-2005, 02:38 PM
I think I bet this about 60% of the time and fold to a raise. 3 handed, I don't think a flush is checkraising quite as often.