PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

FoodForThought
05-14-2005, 11:32 AM
I am having trouble with RakeTracker. Anyone else use them? Are they legitimate? I signed up with them in April, so I have yet to get paid. I can no longer login into their website and they are not responding to my emails. Thank you.

xLukex
05-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I use them, they are legitimate.

What else do you want to know?

FoodForThought
05-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Is their site down? Are they on vacation or something? I don't see them online anymore and they are not responding.

Stu Pidasso
05-14-2005, 11:36 AM
I signed up with them in March, So far they have been fantastic. Prompt with answering my emails. Payments have been on time(with the exception of Pokernow....but that was understandable). No complaints whatsoever.

Stu

FoodForThought
05-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks Stu.......I guess I'll just be patient then. They are not responding to me.

Stu Pidasso
05-14-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is their site down? Are they on vacation or something? I don't see them online anymore and they are not responding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their site is up. Its got a news update dated 5/13/05. I have recommended them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. So far they have been Top Notch in my book.

Stu

morgant
05-14-2005, 12:06 PM
hi food, we have been responding to your emails, and most likely your spamm blocker is picking up our email adress. you will have to remove that to receive our responses. if you go to the payments section on the site you can view our payments calendar which will tell you how and when the payment process will take place. if you have anymore quesitons, try pming me here.

FoodForThought
05-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanks, I'll PM you..........