PDA

View Full Version : .

Dead
05-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Post deleted by Dead

loudog
05-14-2005, 03:07 AM
i voted no, and this poll is retarded. why would you leave if you didnt want to? just stop being so thick headed.

Lazymeatball
05-14-2005, 03:09 AM
i voted yes, and I doubt you'll leave even if you lose this poll.

Dead
05-14-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i voted yes, and I dobt you'll leave even if you lose this poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, this is just a poll on me not posting in OOT anymore. I still reserve the right to make poker postings.

Blarg
My god, I thought this was going to be another Shawn P. thread.

Michael Davis
I voted no but this drama is pathetic. My no vote is despite the fact that I don't particularly like you.

-Michael

purnell
05-14-2005, 03:11 AM
The opposite of love is indifference.

masse75
[ QUOTE ]
i voted no, and this poll is retarded. why would you leave if you didnt want to? just stop being so thick headed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the coined phrase is "Polltard."

stanky
Just stop posting so much. Quality not quantity

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
I voted no but this drama is pathetic. My no vote is despite the fact that I don't particularly like you.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I'll remove it, since all of you seem to think that it is stupid. I just wanted to hear the opinion of OOtians and give you a chance to get rid of me.

einbert
05-14-2005, 03:13 AM
Why would you ever do this?

If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, stay. Who gives a f*ck what the plurality of OOT thinks? A large portion of the population here is people that have not been here very long and are very stupid anyway.

Don't let other people control you like that.

stanky
05-14-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, this is just a poll on me not posting in OOT anymore. I still reserve the right to make poker postings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point me to one of these poker postings you speak of.

Dead
05-14-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point me to one of these poker postings you speak of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just search my name in the Micro forums for the past month.

Dead
05-14-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, stay. Who gives a f*ck what the plurality of OOT thinks? A large portion of the population here is people that have not been here very long and are very stupid anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post.

Benholio
05-14-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to avoid simply quoting someoen else's post without adding anything, but this one pretty much says it.

Who gives a [censored] what everyone else thinks? Yeah, I hope the yankees lose 120 games, but I don't care if one of their unfortunate fans keeps posting here. :P

stanky
05-14-2005, 03:19 AM
There's a micro forum?

daryn
05-14-2005, 03:22 AM
attention whore + polltard = dead

pshreck
05-14-2005, 03:22 AM
Is there some thread I missed that Dead was hated on more than any other day?

I say yes, but I want you to leave because you realize how much you annoy everyone. I don't get why this poll in particular would be any different than the kind of responses you have been getting for months.