PDA

View Full Version : where do you put the code for Paradise?

lefty rosen
05-14-2005, 01:19 AM
I was going to deposit tonight and I could see where you type the code for the bonus? Is it after you type the money amount that another window pops up?

lefty rosen
05-14-2005, 01:47 AM
bump

bonanz
05-14-2005, 02:03 AM
i had the same strange problem when i got that sb thing. I hadn't opened paradise in a while, try reopening and maybe letting it sit open for a while...

in my case it took a while for a software update to start, then the code box was back... strange but upgrade brought it back to normal

lefty rosen
05-14-2005, 02:05 AM
last time I played at Paradise I was a crackhead who lost 200 a day play 3/6 one on one........ /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nick-Zack
05-14-2005, 02:11 AM
I couldn't find it either. I emailed them and they put the bonus in for me (and then I pissed away $250 of the $500).

MicroBob
05-14-2005, 02:13 AM
i reported on this in granny's thread on the paradise reload.

there was an update taking place that I wasn't aware of. took a couple minutes. after the upgrade was completed i checked again and Voila!! the box to enter the bonus-code had magically appeared.

so either wait for the upgrade to finish...or close paradise and re-open and see if it's there (and see if you're getting an update).

GrannyMae
05-14-2005, 12:45 PM
did you have to ask for the update thru the help menu bob, or did it just start for you?

i was so tired and not happy about BJ last night that i went to bed. i'm doing reload now but wanted to know if they fixed it yet or if i have to start the DL of upgrade myself.

ty

Yobz
05-14-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i was so tired and not happy about BJ last night

[/ QUOTE ]

A 2+2'er playing a -EV game? Wow...

GrannyMae
05-14-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i was so tired and not happy about BJ last night

[/ QUOTE ]

A 2+2'er playing a -EV game? Wow...

[/ QUOTE ]

that a good game for me.

Granny a hot-slot-mama after a snifter of sherry or a mint julep.

billy51
05-14-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you have to ask for the update thru the help menu bob, or did it just start for you?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not Bob, but I had this same question. I couldn't figure out how to get the update to start. Finally I just reinstalled the software from the Paradise site and that got the bonus code option to appear.

GrannyMae
05-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not Bob, but I had this same question. I couldn't figure out how to get the update to start. Finally I just reinstalled the software from the Paradise site and that got the bonus code option to appear.

[/ QUOTE ]

my update started on its own today. maybe they fixed it?? hope so.

ok, i got $240 back on blackjack just now. i need to win another $169 to cover losses from pre-reload.

maybe i'll try that strange POKER game they have there. looks interesting. i was watching during my BJ

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/d0/suck.gif