PDA

View Full Version : 11k Hand Checkup: Oil Change

Zoelef
05-13-2005, 09:06 PM
All Party 0.5/1 LHE, all whoring for bonus; half of this is four-tabling.

I realize my VPIP and PFR are a bit low for this game, but I don't mind being a bit tighter than suggested. Notwithstanding I think I need work on my positional agression, that is, I don't think I'm raising enough from Button/Cutoff...thoughts?

I'd show my winrate but I'm not suppost to post results in the original post. Sorry folks.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/Zoelef/Basefinaljpeg2.jpg

grjr
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
You are folding much more than I am everywhere except for on the river. Your WtSD% is too low IMO. Your game is definetely not optimized for the .50/1 level. Might work better at a higher level though.

I'm guessing your BB/100 is around 1 to 1.5 so far.

Shillx
05-13-2005, 09:38 PM
You are really weak-tight.

What is going on micros...why is everyone turning weak-tight?

Brad

sin808
05-13-2005, 09:57 PM
it seems to run in cycles.

grjr
05-13-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it seems to run in cycles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing my part to balance things out. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Zoelef
05-13-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are really weak-tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

It comes across as a slap in the face, but maybe it's what I need. I don't think I'm in that bad shape - if my VPIP is 80% of what it's supposed to be than maybe I'm just folding marginal stuff like T9s and KTo more often than I should, not assessing pot odds, limpers, and position properly; not giving enough credit to marginal suited hands in the blinds...it's almost like I'd rather play low-variance than high-profit because I'm passively taking taxes into consideration.

Or maybe I should just move up in limits, like grjr says. I'll probably work off the Paradise bonus at 1/2 SH, that should be hilarious.

grjr
05-13-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Or maybe I should just move up in limits, like grjr says. I'll probably work off the Paradise bonus at 1/2 SH, that should be hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like it to be on the record that I did not recommend moving up in limits. What I meant was your preflop game is more suited to higher limits but your post flop play needs to be improved for ANY limit. Until you can beat the patsies at .50/1 then you shouldn't think about playing higher.

Was I pretty close with my 1 to 1.5 BB/100 estimate?

Zoelef
05-14-2005, 12:01 AM
1.54BB/100 - I had a 145BB upswing clearing the BONUSAPR reload, which accounts for most of this alleged profit.

So, uh, yeah.

:\

grjr
05-14-2005, 02:35 AM
Gotta play more drawing hands and play em further when you have the odds in order to make good coin at .50/1.

handsome
05-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Find more FULL ring games.
PFR less in early position and more in late position.
Bet more postflop!!!!!!!!!!!