PDA

View Full Version : Karma questions for sredni...

09-06-2001, 01:48 PM
What if 11 opponents, all of whom have pure hearts and are at peace with the universe, sit down together for a game of poker? Could this possibly produce some sort of cosmic discombobulation?

Or would they all just lose equally what the house "wins" on the drop?

hillbilly- inquiring minds want to know

09-06-2001, 04:44 PM
I am not Sredni, although I would like to be, but 11 people with pure hearts who are at peace with the universe cannot possibly be opponents.

Love the phrase "cosmic discombobulation." Sort of sums up life on the planet a lot better than the pedestrian "sh*t happens."

I anxiously awaits Sredni's sage advice. He is something, isn't he? My favorite poster.

Regards,

Andy

09-06-2001, 06:25 PM
"but 11 people with pure hearts who are at peace with the universe cannot possibly be opponents."

surely you are not suggesting they are "COLLUDING" with one another, it is possible you have just added much confusion to this conundrum.

OH SREDNI, where art thou?

hillbilly - however makes the most on the "cosmic discombobulation" bumper stickers and t-shirts, please throw me a bone

09-06-2001, 08:48 PM
They don't understand, Sredni is fading away.

hillbilly pontificates over cosmic discombobulations while Sredni struggles with mere carnal discombobulations. Sredni has no proudness in his stepping.

Sredni thanks hillybilly nonetheless for his lustless question. Ideal Sredni have blink sheddings of light and echoings of musings. Imperfect Sredni weaves in a circle.

Oracle of the ferrets:

"Sredni couldn't answer all your questions, and if you're lost, Sredni couldn't find your way. Is it all just a mystery?"

Sredni unveils this picture:

http://www.shania.net/photogallery/photoshoots/24.jpg

This is Shania Twain.

Sredni has thunderings. The ferret meditations are underway.

In the interval, Sredni sighs.

Sredni Vashtar,

went forth,

His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.

His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.

Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.

(The new software has dislikings of Sredni's HTMLing and has not cooperated. There was another picture Sredni could not get to behave. )

09-06-2001, 10:53 PM
the hillbilly hears you loud and clear. Sredni has musings of a more bodily appetite, not spiritual. A cold shower might help in this regard.