PDA

View Full Version : How to get Un-Drunk as fast as possible

Jman28
05-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't drink too much, so I'm not too experienced here.

I went out last night. I have an exam in 3 hours. I need to read 7 chapters of a textbook before this exam. I'm still pretty tipsy.

I just drank a Rockstar. I'm gonna shower now. How else can I sober up quickly? Or at least make myself learn this stuff as best I can. Thanks.

Jack of Arcades
05-13-2005, 05:26 PM
You can't get undrunk. You can only get yourself awake and maybe a little more focus. Think of it like you were trying to keep yourself up for an all nighter.

wh1t3bread
05-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Take a shot you will feel better.

Jman28
05-13-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't get undrunk. You can only get yourself awake and maybe a little more focus. Think of it like you were trying to keep yourself up for an all nighter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't expect to lower my blood alchohol levels or anything. Good advice. Thanks.

IndieMatty
05-13-2005, 05:28 PM
You went out last night. You are not still tipsy...just hungover. Drink water.

tripdad
05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
an enema. seriously. if you have a waterpik shower head, turn on the smallest water stream and shove it up your ass.

later

Matty
05-13-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
an enema. seriously. if you have a waterpik shower head, turn on the smallest water stream and shove it up your ass.

later

[/ QUOTE ]Yes this is the obvious answer. A garden hose could work as well.

Jman28
05-13-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Just drank 1/3 gallon of water. How long till I'm normal?

Jman28
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

later

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'll try this next. I'm gonna do it twice, just to make sure it works.

tripdad
05-13-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the hangover is due to dehydration. the fastest way to hydrate without IV is by enema. my brother was in the military. if there were several of them still halfway drunk come PT in the morning, a medic would give them an enema, and they nearly instantly felt less drunk/hungover(and sometimes turned on to boot).

ni han

Shilly
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
I actually did this last semester before an exam (incredibly stupid). What subject is it? If it requires a lot of math, like chemistry or calculus, your brain will be mush. It took me minutes to look at simple equations and do algebra. I imagine it would be easier to perform in a subject that requires more abstract concepts or writing.

My advice would be to put yourself into a buzz-kill situation. I would recommend that you call your parents, it will require you to become alert and think as clearly as possible.

DireWolf
05-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Drinking before an exam is pretty stupid.

Jazza
05-13-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking before an exam is pretty stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

not necessarily

NoTalent
05-13-2005, 05:44 PM
One of the quickest ways to get drunk (not from experience)
http://www.enematips.com/beerorwinen.html
lol

TheJunkyardGod
05-13-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you've never drank so much the night before that you wake up and you're still drunk?

God, maybe I have a problem then.

Matty
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]Wasn't there a story about a high school volleyball team that had a couple players get alchohol poisoning from using vodka-soaked tampons on a trip a while ago?

shant
05-13-2005, 05:52 PM
A big homestyle breakfast with eggs and hashbrowns always helps.

scott8
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The erotic enema stories are a must read.

Jman28
05-13-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually did this last semester before an exam (incredibly stupid). What subject is it? If it requires a lot of math, like chemistry or calculus, your brain will be mush.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's Econ, but only intro. Multiple choice test, which is an area of expertise of mine. If I can read this textbook, I think I'll be okay.

It was stupid. My friend just graduated and wanted to go out. I figured I'd wake up by 2:00 pm and be fine to study for 5 hours. Didn't work out like that.

Off to study. Thanks for the responses guys. (Especially the enema one. That worked great.)

MrWookie47
05-13-2005, 06:06 PM
And miraculously, "put it in his/her pooper" solves yet another OOT dilemma.

Diplomat
05-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I used to know a guy that would swear by snorting a tablespoon of vodka as a way to get drunk in a hurry. I bet it would probably work in much the same way (instant absorption into the blood stream) but isn't exactly good for your nasal cavities.

-Diplomat

trotski
05-13-2005, 06:21 PM
get pulled over by a cop, that will sober you up pretty quick...or so i've heard /images/graemlins/wink.gif

wacki
05-13-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't get undrunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a lot of enzymes that you can consume to break down alcohol. You're just not going to have easy access to them unless you are in a lab or the KGB.

kerssens
05-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Walk in on your parents having sex.

Shilly
05-13-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually did this last semester before an exam (incredibly stupid). What subject is it? If it requires a lot of math, like chemistry or calculus, your brain will be mush.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's Econ, but only intro. Multiple choice test, which is an area of expertise of mine. If I can read this textbook, I think I'll be okay.

It was stupid. My friend just graduated and wanted to go out. I figured I'd wake up by 2:00 pm and be fine to study for 5 hours. Didn't work out like that.

Off to study. Thanks for the responses guys. (Especially the enema one. That worked great.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I'm taking the same test tonight.

willie
05-13-2005, 06:45 PM
you are in baaaaaad shape my man.

shouldn't have drank last night.

gl.

Pocket Trips
05-13-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

later

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'll try this next. I'm gonna do it twice, just to make sure it works.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a pinch you can also try a fire hydrant

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Walk in on your parents having sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

Jman28
05-13-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I'm taking the same test tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're probably in the same class. I go to Madison.

Jman28
05-13-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are in baaaaaad shape my man.

shouldn't have drank last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'll try that.

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to know a guy that would swear by snorting a tablespoon of vodka as a way to get drunk in a hurry. I bet it would probably work in much the same way (instant absorption into the blood stream) but isn't exactly good for your nasal cavities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. A few of my less intelligent friends think it is funny to do things called "Chilly Willies" where you snort ice cold rum from the cap of the bottle. They just think it is funny, but have never indicated it got them more drunk.

Blarg
05-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Run through the ghetto buck naked screaming ethnic slurs with your fists full of 20 dollar bills.

Sponger15SB
05-13-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

The erotic enema stories are a must read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I especially loved "the college enema club"

If only I could be so lucky....

Shoe
05-13-2005, 10:40 PM
Stick your finger down your throat. That will get the alcohol that is still in your stomach out of you.