PDA

View Full Version : EverClear?

DireWolf
05-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Was wondering if anyone had any cool stories about their experience with Everclear?

Ive only tried it once and did about 3 shots, but it burned the [censored] out of my throat for a while after i drank it.

fluxrad
05-13-2005, 04:56 PM
One time they came in and played at the local Tower Records. It was a small venue show to promote their album. We had been shopping and stopped in. Good time.

CallMeIshmael
05-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Sparke and Fade > So much for the afterglow

beerbandit
05-13-2005, 04:59 PM
buddy to a shot -- intending to blow a fireball with it --- fireball worked but somehow someof the booze was on the hand that held the lighter -------- i guess he didnt like that hair on his hand

cheers

Jack of Arcades
05-13-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice loc

stabn
05-13-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is good on S&F other than:

Heroin Girl
and
You Make Me Feel Like A Whore

chaas4747
05-13-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin Girl
and

[/ QUOTE ]

The other 12 tracks. I will correct you all

Sparkle and Fade > all other Everclear albums.

Jazza
05-13-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was wondering if anyone had any cool stories about their experience with Everclear?

Ive only tried it once and did about 3 shots, but it burned the [censored] out of my throat for a while after i drank it.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i got really, really drunk

wasn't really that cool

stabn
05-13-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin Girl
and

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I somehow never actually bought S&F, i guess i'm going to have to snag them all off of itunes tonight. Are you sure there isn't at least one half assed song though? I've honestly never liked every song on an album.

chaas4747
05-13-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin Girl
and

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I somehow never actually bought S&F, i guess i'm going to have to snag them all off of itunes tonight. Are you sure there isn't at least one half assed song though? I've honestly never liked every song on an album.

[/ QUOTE ]

Going back thru them I can't think so. I am a huge Everclear fan, and this was my college theme CD. [censored] I am old.

car ramrod
05-13-2005, 05:15 PM
don't ever light a match around an empty bottle, end of story.

stabn
05-13-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heroin Girl
and

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Going back thru them I can't think so. I am a huge Everclear fan, and this was my college theme CD. [censored] I am old.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a sophomore in HS for that one.

CallMeIshmael
05-13-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice loc

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

Ive gotten this 3 times in the 2 days I've had this as my location.

Which is kind of surprising, since its not like NMH is all that popular.

But... I suppose, those who like it, like it a lot, and would tend to comment. Or... at least that's my theory.

ThaSaltCracka
05-13-2005, 06:26 PM
sooo...this thread was hijacked....

For best results with Everclear either use it in conjunction with other liquors for a sweet spodie(jungle juice) or make mixed shots in double shot glasses. I personally like about 1/3 everclear, 2/3 pineapple or OJ and a little grenadine. Three will get you tore up.

MLG
05-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Two Words:
Projectile Vomitting

bugstud
05-13-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two Words:
Projectile Vomitting

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't have said it any better

mind erasers = teh suck

Pocket Trips
05-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Me and a buddy went to a concert and made a punch with kool-aid, 7-up, triple sec, and everclear....

Within about an hour there was about 30-40 people all partying around our car... was a great time... went inside for the concert and my friend proceeded to throw up all over the leather jacket of the guy in front of us...

he then spent the concert in the infirmary passsed out... but ended up having to drive us home b/c the everclear hit me later on and i was to messed up to drive

Shilly
05-13-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it have a warning on the bottle that says that you shouldn't take straight shots of it?

ThaSaltCracka
05-13-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it have a warning on the bottle that says that you shouldn't take straight shots of it?

[/ QUOTE ] no, it has a warning label warning you not to smoke or have an open flame around while comsuming it.

Pocket Trips
05-13-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] no, it has a warning label warning you not to smoke or have an open flame around while comsuming it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It should have a warning for both.. drinking it straight is just asking for trouble

B Dids
05-13-2005, 07:09 PM
We used to use it in a Spodee I made in college. The kind of drink that tastes really good, so girls will drink it, and gets people totally destroyed. Good times.

Jwasnock
05-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Just had to pipe in and agree with this post. Sparkle & Fade is my favorite all time album...

cnfuzzd
05-13-2005, 07:31 PM
waaaaaaay back in the day, when i first started drinking, my brilliant girlfriend and i decide to make jello shots out of everclear. Niether of us had ever made jello shots, so we ended up using entirely too much everclear, and the jello shots never sat up. So, we were essentially drinking slightly solid blue jello that burned like all [censored], and tasted bad. But, after the first few, you didnt notice really. After we finished the bowl (she was quite the drinker herself, though nowhere near my legendary proportions) we had some beer that we were still drinking. I blacked out. I remember thinking that she had probably already blacked out at one point because she was acting very non-sensical and kind of violent. When i woke up on the couch, i saw broken bottles next to the wall, and "the music of the night" from Phantom was playing on repeat, REALLY loudly. At first i was horrified that not only would i become violent enough to throw beer bottles against a wall, but that i would then pussy out enough to play "music of the night" over and over again. Then, the gf also "woke-up" although i think she was really just coming out of her self-induced comatose state, told me how she was pissed at her mother, and just wanted to die. Obviously it was her. We went to bed, and the next day she didnt remember any of it and really thought that it was me. Man, she was fiesty. Good times.

peace

john nickle

ps. Dont take this as me disparaging phantom. I am a huge fan of the show, and generally enjoy most webber. Music of the Night is one of the best songs ever.

jakethebake
05-13-2005, 08:11 PM
When I was like 21 I had a new year's party. There were a few high school girls there, and this one pretty hot 18 year-old thought she could drink anyone under the table. she and this guy that my buddy went to college with started doing everclear shots. she was wasted fast, and puking everywhere. she was really [censored] up. later that night she came crawling in bed with me still wasted. she strips down and starts trying to fool around with me. i told her that her breath stank and to go brush her [censored] teeth. i thought i was getting rid of her but she did it and came back. pretty good [censored] too.

RunDownHouse
05-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Smurf Piss

Ingredients and Equipment:
Everclear
Blue Koolaid (NOTE: the red kool-aid comes in a blue package the same color as the blue stuff. Be smarter than the kool-aid package)
Mountain Dew
Sugar
Ice
Blender

Directions:
Fill blender about 3/4 with ice. Put 4-8 shots everclear in blender (depending on tolerance of those drinking). Empty 1 packet blue Kool-aid into blender. Empty 1/4 C sugar into blender. Fill blender about 2/3 with Mountain Dew. Blend, crushing ice thoroughly.

Obviously you can play around with the quantity of all those ingredients. This is probably the tastiest, yet most devastating, mixed drink I've ever had. Occasionally you'll hit a patch of no crushed ice and all everclear, which will make you pucker up on both ends. But that's fun, right?!

I've got pretty good recipes for an adult Orange Julius (vodka) and a Banana Daiquiri, if anybody wants. Smurf Piss I picked up from IU 6 or so years ago, the other two are self-designed.

ThaSaltCracka
05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
this drink sounds like it would lead to the worst hangover ever.

peachy
05-14-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i used to drink this alllll the time...and alot of it at a time....im too tired to tell stories right now and most of them i didnt remember afterwards....the stuff got be tore up almost as fast as moonshine!

bugstud
05-14-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i used to drink this alllll the time...and alot of it at a time....im too tired to tell stories right now and most of them i didnt remember afterwards....the stuff got be tore up almost as fast as moonshine!

[/ QUOTE ]

everclear = date unless you are loving date rape, then it's +EV.

it erases any thoughts you had at any time.

Shakezula
05-14-2005, 07:54 AM
"Sweet Tart"

One bottle of Everclear
One 2liter of orange Sunkist softdrink
One small pack of grape koolaid mix
One small pack of cherry koolaid mix

--Pour out Sunkist, approx. one inch above the label of the 2LT bottle
--Re-fill 2LT, to the same level as before, with Everclear
--Pour in both packs of koolaid
--Shake/stir
--Serve chilled and/or over ice

(tastes just like the sweet-tart candy)

lighterjobs
05-15-2005, 05:49 AM
besides the face it almost killed me, it's pretty cool i guess.

JoshuaD
05-15-2005, 06:07 AM
Everclear and gatorade was my party drink of choice for a long while. 3-4 shots into one of the larger-sized hand held gatorade bottles will knock you the [censored] out, and it tastes pretty good.

You don't get too hung over either.

Bill C
05-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Get a large jar of Maraschino cherries and dump all the juice out, leaving the cherries in the jar. Then fill the jar with Everclear. It takes a while to filter down through the cherries, so you'll have to make several additions.

Let this sit for 24-48 hours. to serve, pour off all the liquid, saving if for some of the vomitous concoctions listed above. Then pour some of the cherries out into a dish. Girls seem to love them; call them "Wild Cherries."

They pack more of a whallop than you might guess!

bc

lighterjobs
05-15-2005, 07:00 PM
that sounds so good. my favorite thing to drink is probably the cheapest way to get drunk. buy a pint of tvarski cherry vodka (~$4) and a big gulp of coke from 7-11. it's the jam.