PDA

View Full Version : SD residents- Hope to see you at the Block Party

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the PB Block party, easily one of the most fun days of the year. I hope anyone in the area takes the time to come down, it's a great time.

Kegs n Eggs will commence at 10am at my house along with mimosas and bloody marys.

At 1 it is on to the block party and slip 'n slides, kiddies pools, kegs, live music, half-naked women, great food, crowds, and way too many parties.

Forecast for tomorrow is 75 and no clouds (oh yeah, that's the forecast everyday). I am psyched.

IndieMatty
05-13-2005, 04:22 PM
I was going to fly in for this but I have a bachelor party this weekend. My friends live right behind the old ramones.

It's such a good time. Have fun.

Momo
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot it is this weekend. I get to warm up at the block party then go to the padres game. What a day.

SackUp
05-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Dude, I'm so fvcking pissed. I have a final tomorrow. How are there finals on saturdays???

I wouldn't be able to come anyhow as I have finals on monday and tuesday as well...WTF???

Law school blows for this weekend.

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I'm so fvcking pissed. I have a final tomorrow. How are there finals on saturdays???

I wouldn't be able to come anyhow as I have finals on monday and tuesday as well...WTF???

Law school blows for this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, that just sucks. BTW what school are you attending?

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to fly in for this...

[/ QUOTE ]

That is dedication /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SackUp
05-13-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, that just sucks. BTW what school are you attending?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in law school at USD. You go to school or working?

marsvolta619
05-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I get off work at 2:30 tomorrow so I'm gonna have to book it down there. Road cokes on the way and massive alcohol once I get there. Can't wait.

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 07:22 PM
senior at USD.

Uglyowl
05-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Who wants to go to South Dakota /images/graemlins/confused.gif/images/graemlins/grin.gif