PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom and Skins Question

Cleveland Guy
05-13-2005, 01:09 PM
So new pokerroom skin just came out - That Royal Wagers I think it's called.

I think that hollywood does the same thing - in that they all SHARE MTTs.

I know that party and Empire - while skins have seperate MTTs, but Pokerroom skins all seem to have the same.

SO - what's to keep me from entering 3 times, with a different account on each skin?

Not that this would be wise - I don't think I would do it, but what's to stop others?

2+2 wannabe
05-13-2005, 01:44 PM
hey cleve,

nothing's stopping you - holdempoker and celebpoker are two more of them. i don't know the clearing requirements for royalwagers though - support wouldn't tell me yesterday.

Cleveland Guy
05-13-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey cleve,

nothing's stopping you - holdempoker and celebpoker are two more of them. i don't know the clearing requirements for royalwagers though - support wouldn't tell me yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

So If I wanted - I could enter a $30 +3 tournament 4 times.

It would cost me $132 to get in, but I would have 4x the chance to get to the final table - and could chip dump to myself?

Like I said - I'm not doing this, but it seems like it could be done, and that seems wrong.

2+2 wannabe
05-13-2005, 01:57 PM
oh sorry cleve - i misread your question

they do not allow you to enter a game (or tournament) with someone that has the same IP address.

Cleveland Guy
05-13-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh sorry cleve - i misread your question

they do not allow you to enter a game (or tournament) with someone that has the same IP address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes sense - i knew there had to be a reason, just couldn't figure it out.