PDA

View Full Version : Hellmuth Zings Carlos Mortensen And Huck Seed

-Skeme-
05-13-2005, 07:22 AM
From DNs blog about the four of them golfing.

-----
Nobody could figure out how much we should play for so I came up with a brilliant idea. Each hole we'd play for 1% of each other in the upcoming WPT event at the Mirage. So if we won four holes and lost two we'd get 2% of Carlos and Huck's winnings in the tournament if they happened to cash.

"Nah man, no way. We have no shot. We should get a spot or something." Huck complained.

"What are you talking about? You are getting a spot." Phil said. "I mean really, you are getting 1% of us for 1% of you guys."
-----

Phil's a jopker.

That guy
05-13-2005, 11:35 AM
funny that Negreanu was the only non-world-champ in the foursome...

samjjones
05-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Wait a minute...
Phil has FRIENDS?!?!?!

MyMindIsGoing
05-13-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait a minute...
Phil has FRIENDS?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is writing about Ivey.

-Skeme-
05-13-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm not denying Phil is a dork, but that was a nice zing.

-Skeme-
05-13-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he is writing about Ivey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, thread title would say otherwise.

Cleveland Guy
05-13-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From DNs blog about the four of them golfing.

-----
Nobody could figure out how much we should play for so I came up with a brilliant idea. Each hole we'd play for 1% of each other in the upcoming WPT event at the Mirage. So if we won four holes and lost two we'd get 2% of Carlos and Huck's winnings in the tournament if they happened to cash.

"Nah man, no way. We have no shot. We should get a spot or something." Huck complained.

"What are you talking about? You are getting a spot." Phil said. "I mean really, you are getting 1% of us for 1% of you guys."
-----

Phil's a jopker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait - let me figure this out.

4 guys on a golf outing, and one makes a joke about the others?

Yeah, that's never happened before - ALERT the PRESS

drewjustdrew
05-13-2005, 02:38 PM
no, he is talking about Hellmuth.

mts
05-13-2005, 02:44 PM
haha yeah. people might want to see his life in a poker perspective but seeing his life vicariously while he eats, plays golf, plays golden tee is just retarded.