PDA

View Full Version : Avg Flop % at Party .50/1.00 Full?

Soxx Clinton
05-13-2005, 02:55 AM
Does anyone have this number handy from their records? I am playing nanos at Paradise and am wondering how it compares to Party's lowest limit.

Also, (if you do have a number) is your flop percentage higher than the "average" game due to table selection? If so what would you say is just an average flop % at this game without table selection?

TIA and good luck!

bottomset
05-13-2005, 03:14 AM
I'd estimate that 9-9.5/10 of the .5/1 are good tables on party

ppl get way to caught up in numbers like this, learn to play in a lot of conditions now while its cheap

parappa
05-13-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have this number handy from their records? I am playing nanos at Paradise and am wondering how it compares to Party's lowest limit.

Also, (if you do have a number) is your flop percentage higher than the "average" game due to table selection? If so what would you say is just an average flop % at this game without table selection?

TIA and good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just a guess. 30% is the typical average I see in Playerview. That doesn't include my stats. I remember Grunch posting advice to stay only if it was over 40%. So mho= 40% good, 30% average, sub-30 bad.

thesharpie
05-13-2005, 06:42 AM
Most of the .50/1.00 I've played at are in the 20s. I need to practice better table selection. Hell, I need to practice table selection. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Soxx Clinton
05-13-2005, 07:09 AM
20's and 30's? I was hoping with all the talk about how fishy the game was that we were talking 40%+.

By the way, the reason I am not datamining it myself is that I don't want to download the software/set up the rakeback dealie until I am ready to make the move. So again I appreciate the input from you guys.

Luck to all!

Webster
05-13-2005, 07:17 AM
Party
.50/1 = 43%
1/2 36%
2/4 38%
3/6 32%

I'd say on par with Paradies - may 1% looser.

it depends what numbers you are using. Fo instance - at Pacific their table numbers are from the LAST 24 HOURS of that table. That is why you get onto a 55% table and people are folding.

I've played at Paradise and Party a lot and I'd say Party is looser then the average GOOD table at Paradise. Another thing to look at is pre-flop raising and post flop play.

For instance - the players at the Crypto site are tighter but WAY looser post flop. The platers at Party are looser preflip but better post flop. You have to go with the flow.

All tha above numbers are with at least 10,000 hands.

The 2+2 Forums
Before using this Forum, please refer to the Terms and Conditions (Last modified: 2/10/2004)

server upgrade (yet again) next week.

UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
Welcome Webster. [Logout] Main Index · Search · My Home
Who's Online · FAQ · Calendar · Classifieds

Texas Hold'em >> Micro-Limits
Previous thread Previous View all threads Index Next thread Next Threaded Mode Threaded

Pages: 1
Soxx Clinton
stranger

Reged: 01/29/05

Avg Flop % at Party .50/1.00 Full?
#2385201 - 05/13/05 01:55 AM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

TIA and good luck!

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
bottomset
veteran

Reged: 10/25/04
Loc: Guess which one is me?
Re: Avg Flop % at Party .50/1.00 Full? [Re: Soxx Clinton]
#2385296 - 05/13/05 02:14 AM

I'd estimate that 9-9.5/10 of the .5/1 are good tables on party

ppl get way to caught up in numbers like this, learn to play in a lot of conditions now while its cheap

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator
parappa
old hand

Reged: 07/15/04

Re: Avg Flop % at Party .50/1.00 Full? [Re: Soxx Clinton]
#2385848 - 05/13/05 05:08 AM

Quote:

TIA and good luck!

This is just a guess. 30% is the typical average I see in Playerview. That doesn't include my stats. I remember Grunch posting advice to stay only if it was over 40%. So mho= 40% good, 30% average, sub-30 bad.

thesharpie - 20s?

Grinders Warehouse BLOG Edition (http://www.grinderswarehouse.com)

thesharpie
05-13-2005, 07:24 AM
I have the average player at 34% VP$IP at .50/1, this is tracking 10k of my hands plus about 20 hours of datamining. I'm picking the shitty tables, man! No wonder my VP$IP is at 18.5%...