PDA

View Full Version : PT, is my aggression factor where I want it???????

Theduke211
05-13-2005, 12:50 AM
Ive got 2468 hands this week, so far. My bb/100 is 4.62 and I want to raise it. From searching through PT I have a VPIP of 19.48, a PFR of 5.80 and an aggression factor of 1.56. Im guessing my aggression is what I need to work on. Am I right and how do I raise it effectively, I feel as though if I am betting or raising any more it will be carelessly. I play all pairs, AK, AQ, AJ, Axs, and KQ. Some others occasionaly but not often. (an dsuited in the SB) (I 4 table if that helps with advice) /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Theduke211
05-13-2005, 12:50 AM
If its helps .50/1 and some 1/2

scotty34
05-13-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My bb/100 is 4.62 and I want to raise it

[/ QUOTE ] I would expect this will go down, not up. 4.62 is VERY good for .5/1 and not sustainable at 1/2. Your VPIP is good, but you could definetly raise up your PFR a couple points. Try to steal blinds a lot more would probably help.

Shillx
05-13-2005, 01:00 AM
AF is an overrated stat. People who fold too much generally have a good AF, but actually are weak-tight. You have to look at how often you call/bet/fold (in terms of %) to see if you are "tight-aggressive" or "weak-tight".

Brad

bottomset
05-13-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AF is an overrated stat. People who fold too much generally have a good AF, but actually are weak-tight. You have to look at how often you call/bet/fold (in terms of %) to see if you are "tight-aggressive" or "weak-tight".

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, I was weak tight at my first run at 1/2 with very good looking stats

Theduke211
05-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Im dumb. I think you are saying what im typically thinking. I feel like most of the times im betting or raising after the flop im winning, and when I fole it was best in the long run. So is it smart for me to stay this way, and is it really a bb/100(3.79) now that is not sustainable. I just got awfully cold for about 400 hands so far tonight, but at least 4 seams attainable..

Jason, and this site is awsome, just wish i knew what people werent talking blah.... nice to be a winner at these sites and have real players to turn to for advice to make it even more enjoyable