PDA

View Full Version : What's the craziest thing you've done for a lover?

wacki
05-13-2005, 12:03 AM
If you want you can include something done by someone you respect. No stories about complete whacko strangers please. I only want to know crazy stuff that respectable people will do for their lovers.

James282's posts made me wonder what kind of crazy [censored] is out there.

Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2383410&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

fluxrad
05-13-2005, 12:06 AM
stuck it in her pooper.

Klepton
05-13-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
stuck it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is it possible you beat me?

elwoodblues
05-13-2005, 01:26 AM
"I do"

Yobz
05-13-2005, 01:28 AM
Let her stick it in my pooper...

fluxrad
05-13-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let her stick it in my pooper...

[/ QUOTE ]

NH.

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 02:54 AM
this is a good thread idea, more posts please

wacki
05-13-2005, 02:59 AM
The lack of responses is really making me wonder about my fellow OOT'ers. Well, it's better then made up stories. Time to PM Cyrus. He's French and he has to have some good stories.

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 03:02 AM
wacki start this off with your own story

Blarg
05-13-2005, 03:21 AM
Gave her an honest answer.

InchoateHand
05-13-2005, 03:23 AM
That was James' lover?

wacki
05-13-2005, 03:23 AM
James282's story in the link is pretty good. (Driving 200 miles drunk just to finish an argument at 3 in the morning)

My roommate got back From Florida after visiting his girlfriend on Sunday. She was going to fly in to visit him here on Friday. But within 48 hours he was so lovesick he drove all the way back to Florida to pick her up. She never got the chance to use the plane ticket.

I had another friend that had a really nice cushy job for a well known home audio company. He gave it up for his woman.

My parents pretty much got engaged within 2 months of meeting each other. They are still together.

I've done some really stupid [censored]. Nothing along those levels though.

InchoateHand
05-13-2005, 03:27 AM
No crazy things, but froze my ass walking 28 miles back from a train station when nobody picked me up in february after I spanged enough change from fellow travellers to make the trip down to see her and borrowed money from her mom on the way back and thankfully, said mom made me a sandwich in a paper bag which I used to start a small fire when I feared for my life as the temperature dipped below the twenties and moderate hypothermia set in. But mainly that was just stupid. I walked really slow too, and managed to get arrested for hitchiking, but unhelpfully was not detained--they warned me and put me back on the frozen road, fuckers.

And then there is the raving bitch ex who I stupidly blew a fuckload of frequent flyer miles on to bring with me to southeast asia, or the current old lady who I stupidly have given my business class seats to on flights from Chicago to Singapore, when I really [censored] want them. Thats probably the craziest.

SackUp
05-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Not the craziest thing in the world but I have on several occassions gone out into the middle of BFE in random deserts and mountains to help this girl catch lizards. She's a phd student in bio (herpatology to be specific with an emphasis in ecology and evolution).

One trip I even did the weekend before my LSATs. That was probably the craziest thing I have done to think about it. I rocked that bitch at least /images/graemlins/smile.gif

....yes, her and the test!

blatz
05-13-2005, 03:28 AM
So i was dating a girl from New York, and living in New Orleans, and I got her a really nice, not overly expensive vintage ring. Decided i wanted to give it to her in person, got a flight to NY, and took the subway to the corner store next to her house.
I had been in there before and knew the owners were cool, so I asked the lady cashier to give it to my girlfriend with her change and tell her it was because they thought she was a their most beautiful customer.

Her roomate, who knew I was coming, and amazingly kept her yap shut, asked her to run to the store and pick up some water. When the cashier gave it to her, my girlfriend was saying,"Really?" with a confused look, and I, who was chilling on a seat they gave me where she couldn't see me, came up and said something to the effect of, "Of course not, fool, they like you and crap but not that much."

It was awesome, and we broke up not soon after, because as much as I liked the corner store and the fact that she bartended, I didn't want to live in NY.

InchoateHand
05-13-2005, 03:30 AM
She would kill you if she knew you spelled it "herpatology," and pass on my utmost respect to her--if I wasn't such a slack ass, I never would have followed my wayward humanities track.

I'd be barking on the Dave and Tracy Barker's heels, as a motherfucking herpetologist.

By the way, that girl you know is [censored] awesome. Keep her, you'll always get to go to cool places and see cool [censored].

TimM
05-13-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(Driving 200 miles drunk just to finish an argument at 3 in the morning)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, heh, I thought you were talking about the calling the cops part. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I drove 60 miles at 3AM, not drunk, to be with a co-worker for the first time after she IM'ed me to come over. I guess the more crazy part is that she was living with a guy, who happened to be away for the night. /images/graemlins/blush.gif (Their relationship was over, and it had nothing to do with me. He just didn't know it yet).

Scotch78
05-13-2005, 03:32 AM
I've skipped a final exam and quit a job in order to be with friends in need.

Scott

jason_t
05-13-2005, 03:40 AM
It's not crazy, but it's the most drastic thing I've ever done: I changed graduate schools after my third year of studies and moved across the country. This meant that I had to take qualifying exams again and get a new thesis topic. It wasn't an easy decision for me.

Then she cheated on me.

Cyrus
05-13-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Time to PM Cyrus. He's French and he has to have some good stories.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will neither confirm nor deny.

[ QUOTE ]
What's the craziest thing you've done for a lover?

[/ QUOTE ]
Some posters have mistaken the request for things done to their lover; hence the responses about "sticking it to her pooper", etc. Such answers are officially labeled Adult, but they're not.

Craziest thing done for a lover? Pretended I was somebody else. (Not in sex.)

I will let others elaborate.

NLSoldier
05-13-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, skipping a final is pretty impressive, seriosly.

either that or ima lot drunker than i ghotuh righ now.

Scotch78
05-13-2005, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just drunk. I had enough points to pass the class even with a zero on the final.

Scott

whiskeytown
05-13-2005, 07:34 AM
went to a Creed concert cause it was her fav. band and then afterwards pretended that I liked it.

Actually it was only a 2nd date, not a lover, but that's the dirtiest thing I've ever done that I'm ashamed of

RB

thatpfunk
05-13-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're just drunk. I had enough points to pass the class even with a zero on the final.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? I want some classes like that. All my finals are like 40% of my grade.

NLSoldier
05-13-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

ya im def. pretty durnk, just lost lots of monies, [censored]/.

judgesmails
05-13-2005, 08:19 AM
I bought her tampons for her.

beerbandit
05-13-2005, 09:51 AM
a few summers ago my girl (of a few years) was in oklahoma for a softball qualifier tourney. after a few days i missed her, so i drove 18hrs (from mich) to see her for two days. she was pretty surprised and all her teamates were so jealous.

i wish i had found out she was a bitch before this, i could have drove to foxwoods or ac

cheers

jackdaniels
05-13-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I do"

[/ QUOTE ]

YourFoxyGrandma
05-13-2005, 10:34 AM
I've been in a long distance relationship for almost a year. I see my gf (er, lover) once a month during the school year, twice a month over the summer. I guess that counts.

Perhaps crazier than I, a kid that I'm going to be living with next year drives home to NYC from Rochester to see his girlfriend every weekend, without exception--a 6 hour drive. He drives an SUV, too; spends more money in gas per week than food.

swede123
05-13-2005, 10:41 AM
Once I bought my G/F at the time a trip to New Zealand so she could see her sister and sister's family. My girl didn't have that much money and she really wanted to see her family so I hooked her up. Since it was so expensive (actually much more expensive than I could really afford) I didn't go myself, but I totally don't regret doing it.

Swede

peachy
05-13-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

same

and done or worked on thier final papers and projects instead of mine

maryfield48
05-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't know if it's crazy, but...

I re-wrote Cole Porter's 'You're the Top' for my wife, and sang it to her (and around 200 guests) at her 40th birthday.

I can't sing for [censored].

SackUp
05-13-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She would kill you if she knew you spelled it "herpatology," and pass on my utmost respect to her--if I wasn't such a slack ass, I never would have followed my wayward humanities track.

I'd be barking on the Dave and Tracy Barker's heels, as a motherfucking herpetologist.

By the way, that girl you know is [censored] awesome. Keep her, you'll always get to go to cool places and see cool [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, I can't believe I spelled it wrong last night. I'll chalk it up to posting after a 14 hour stint at the library studying bankrtuptcy...that or I'm just an idiot.

Ya, she is an awesome girl but we aren't dating anymore. She is still one of my best friends, but we partied paths after undergrad. She's up in SC for her phd and I'm down in SD for law school. Who knows what will go down in the future though. I have gone on some cool trips with her since too and plan on going on more!

sfer
05-13-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I interpret this as confirmation that you are now playing coed soccer. Correct?

Macauly Caulkin
05-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I once had a threesome with him and his pet chimp bubbles.

That was pretty crazy.

IndieMatty
05-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I broke up with a girl after 1.5 years, broke her heart even though I loved her very much. I was acting like a douchebag and couldn't control myself and knew it would just get really bad. I then forced myself not to talk to her for three months. Make the necesary changes I needed to, and seek her out when I felt I was going to be good to her.

This was pretty crazy, as she despises me now.

I guess I did that "for" her.

Jazza
05-13-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I broke up with a girl after 1.5 years, broke her heart even though I loved her very much. I was acting like a douchebag and couldn't control myself and knew it would just get really bad. I then forced myself not to talk to her for three months. Make the necesary changes I needed to, and seek her out when I felt I was going to be good to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i've done something like this too, good to know i ain't the only person who's f'ed in the head

IndieMatty
05-13-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i've done something like this too, good to know i ain't the only person who's f'ed in the head

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really f'd in the head? Most guys just don't know when they are being assholes, or don't care. They act out, let it drag, then break up and just find someone else.

chaas4747
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once had a threesome with him and his pet chimp bubbles.

That was pretty crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong on so many levels.

icepick
05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Same girl, in order:

Moved her from NYC to Minneapolis after meeting her on the Internet (before it was cool!) and knowing her for 3 months.

Let her paint me from head to toe (naked) in red paint. And post (censored, but just barely) pictures of me on the web.

Bought her a car.

Supported her joblessness by working two jobs for 2 years while she played Everquest 24x7x365.

Went through a year of therapy.

Bought a ginnea pig.

Proposed, and planned 80% of a wedding.

Flew to NYC for a death in her family, and nearly had an episode of COPS at the funeral. Thank god for the car fire the next block over that distracted the crowd.

Helped her move out. But she left me with the ginnea pig.

Yeah. I've done smarter things in life.

Jazza
05-13-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Supported her joblessness by working two jobs for 2 years while she played Everquest 24x7x365.

[/ QUOTE ]

we have a winner

Jazza
05-13-2005, 02:40 PM
i don't know, it takes a special kind of [censored] like you and me to realize we are assholes, and instead of correcting out behaviour (because we can't) we force a break up with some one who we love and who loves us, even if it may be the right thing

i define that as f'ed up in the head because of the fact that we are being simultaneously assholes and extremely caring people

IndieMatty
05-13-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't know, it takes a special kind of [censored] like you and me to realize we are assholes, and instead of correcting out behaviour (because we can't) we force a break up with some one who we love and who loves us, even if it may be the right thing

i define that as f'ed up in the head because of the fact that we are being simultaneously assholes and extremely caring people

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok yeah. But I think I corrected my assholeness...and destructive behavior?

Jazza
05-13-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok yeah. But I think I corrected my assholeness...and destructive behavior?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i'd say so, you did the best you possibly could

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect. this is a sweet thread, a nice change from the "which girl is hottest" threads, or "drunk girl and me have sex" threads

bugstud
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect. this is a sweet thread, a nice change from the "which girl is hottest" threads, or "drunk girl and me have sex" threads

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll find them cooler when you're partaking in said activities

Matty
05-13-2005, 05:10 PM
I spent three hours sobering up, then carried a girl 4 miles out of the woods away from a camping party (without a flashlight) and drove her another half an hour at 4 a.m. because she was drunk for the first time in her life and wanted to sleep in her bed.

Maybe not that crazy, but it's what I think back on whenever I realize what a dick I am now.

wacki
05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I spent three hours sobering up, then carried a girl 4 miles out of the woods away from a camping party (without a flashlight) and drove her another half an hour at 4 a.m. because she was drunk for the first time in her life and wanted to sleep in her bed.

Maybe not that crazy, but it's what I think back on whenever I realize what a dick I am now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I've been arrested for illegal transportation of alcohol because a girl had to have malibu rum and couldn't drink anything else. It was not worth it. Because of situations like this I'm not afraid to be a dick anymore. I've driven across the country in the middle for a friend and I'll do it again if they really need the help. But when they have to have something menial like a certain type of alcohol or bed or something, then I know they will probably never ever go as far for me as I would for them. It's a fine line that is difficult to walk at times. When people say girls like dicks they really mean "girls don't like pushovers". And they will use every chance they get to test you.

Was your situation worth it?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-13-2005, 06:13 PM
went to an everclear concert.

willie
05-13-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.

but she doesn't despise me anymore, we made up last summer...then i tried to bang her again, --- (this close), till her boyfriend called her and DEMANDED that she come over...

ah well, glad i didn't make that mistake since i really really love the girl that i'm with now, i'd walk over coles and choke a seal to death for her, anything.

Yobz
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have just put it in her pooper...she wouldn't have objected /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jakethebake
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Does anyone else find it hilarious that this thread is educational for Bruiser?

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have just put it in her pooper...she wouldn't have objected /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone stop using that phrase it is crude

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 08:38 PM
wacki how you did you get caught for illegal transportaton of alcohol?

Sponger15SB
05-13-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
went to an everclear concert.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* [censored] *cough*

wacki
05-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Excise cops pulled us over. Alcohol was in the trunk and the girl was under 21. They watched me exit the liqour store during little 500 at IU.

Shitty situation and it was a mickey mouse case that mounted to nothing more than me paying a bunch of fines. It still sucked and I had to show up in court drunk as a skunk at 8 AM the next day. Dumb Indiana laws....

theBruiser500
05-13-2005, 08:45 PM
my friend told me cops aren't allowed to look in your trunk

whiskeytown
05-13-2005, 08:47 PM
I love Everclear and think they're a pretty cool band,

but they are the worst [censored] live beand I think I've ever seen/heard - the old motto of his previous band was "If you can't make it good, make it loud" and I think EC carried on with that.

I still think my going to a Creed concert was worse, though

RB

jason_t
05-13-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he IANAL but...?

Sponger15SB
05-13-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They saw him buying the alcohol, I think they have pretty good cause.

I'm just confused as to why a 21 year old can't have alcohol in the trunk of a car with another minor.

tworooks
05-14-2005, 01:45 AM
i bought her a pretzel with cheese today. it cost $1.35

BusterStacks
05-14-2005, 05:51 AM
Probably referred to her as a "lover". I dunno, I have not done anything crazy for a chick except spend tons of money which I still do.

bugstud
05-14-2005, 05:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i bought her a pretzel with cheese today. it cost $1.35

[/ QUOTE ]

overpaid

you better have gotten it in her pooper.