PDA

View Full Version : jason_t pwns Klepton

jason_t
05-13-2005, 12:01 AM
At least, I'm about to. I hope. Klepton and I are playing a HU match of TeddyKlepton's private 0.5/1 table, password "nit". This match will start at 9:15 PM PST. We are welcoming observers for this $50 freezeout.

Klepton: its a good thing i dont play shorthanded
Klepton: i would eat you alive
jason_t: haha
jason_t: sure you would
Klepton: that sounds like a challenge
jason_t: it sure does
Klepton: ok some time [tonight]
Klepton: heads up .5-1, 50 bucks
jason_t: prepare to be pwned
jason_t: prepare yourself for the humiliation of losing to a nit
jason_t: you'll be embarassed
jason_t: it'll be the talk of 2+2
jason_t: your reputation
jason_t: shattered
jason_t: your hopes and dreams
jason_t: destroyed
jason_t: your confidence
jason_t: obliterated
jason_t: my ability to trash talk
jason_t: unmatched
Klepton: die
jason_t: rot in hell

Klepton
05-13-2005, 12:03 AM
i must add that while he was [censored] talking i was dealing with 3 multiway hands, but i think my one word response is much strogner than his entire PhD thesis of shittalk

KDawgCometh
05-13-2005, 12:04 AM
now are you gonna use the JasonTisaNit SN, cause that would make this even better

Klepton
05-13-2005, 12:05 AM
again i must say, that's not me, cuz i don't wanna take credit for it...but if i could borrow that SN to play him, now thast would be awesome

CallMeIshmael
05-13-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
now are you gonna use the JasonTisaNit SN, cause that would make this even better

[/ QUOTE ]

JasonTisaNit and klepton live on different continents.

All we know is: he lives in stanmore, UK, and spamuell knows who he is, but wont share.

Klepton
05-13-2005, 12:11 AM
if any of you guys are gonna watch, say hi when you enter the room, but please don't sit down

heads up only

jason_t
05-13-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JasonTisaNit and klepton live on different continents.

All we know is: he lives in stanmore, UK, and spamuell knows who he is, but wont share.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not Klepton. He isn't clever enough to have come up with it.

jason_t
05-13-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i must add that while he was [censored] talking i was dealing with 3 multiway hands, but i think my one word response is much strogner than his entire PhD thesis of shittalk

[/ QUOTE ]

This'll be interesting as I've never played HU before. Oops.

Michael Davis
05-13-2005, 12:42 AM
You guys will both lose to the rake, by a lot, and you will notice this fairly quickly. Play a play money match on Paradise or a pennies match on Stars instead.

-Michael

DMBFan23
05-13-2005, 12:47 AM
20 bucks paid to the rake

Klepton
05-13-2005, 12:48 AM
it's over, he was pwned, and party took 18.5 as the rake

jason_t
05-13-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's over, he was pwned, and party took 18.5 as the rake

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice game, nice rivers fish.

Shillx
05-13-2005, 12:54 AM
18.5 as the rake

Wow that's sh[/i]itty.

ethan
05-13-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...conveniently forgetting the HU pwning I gave you when the 2-day-long 2+2 table finally broke up.

jason_t
05-13-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...conveniently forgetting the HU pwning I gave you when the 2-day-long 2+2 table finally broke up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I've played HU before. What I meant was that I have never sat down at a table with the intention of playing HU only.

Michael Davis
05-13-2005, 03:34 AM
In related news I just wiped my ass with straight cash and flushed.

-Michael

jason_t
05-13-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Edit: I can't tell if this is a clever analogy comparing my playing HU for the first time against a more experienced player. It's possible, because you seem that clever, but you also seem very nice.

Klepton
05-13-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Edit: I can't tell if this is a clever analogy comparing my playing HU for the first time against a more experienced player. It's possible, because you seem that clever, but you also seem very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i think he was talking about the rake

next time we should play just 50BB play money and then one person transfers the other 50 bucks