PDA

View Full Version : crypto hands not showing up in PT database

FishHooks
05-12-2005, 10:06 PM
My crypto hands are not showing up in my pokertracker database, i heard something like you have to change the file from .txt to .log? If thats the case how do you do that?

aslowjoe
05-13-2005, 01:36 AM
I have never had to change anything.

Shoe
05-13-2005, 01:43 AM
my first session at each crypto site i have played has not worked (the first session after my initial sign up). After that it has worked fine.

Also, i have 8 play money hands where I won 8,000 play chips, and it counts as me winning $8,000 cash.... it has really messed up my database.

Vavavoom
05-13-2005, 03:42 AM
have you set up the auto-import option on Pokertracker...?

U have to set up the auto-import to the relevant log folder for the relevant crypto site...

U can get your entire log history for the site on your log viewer......U can save that as a .txt file and import it manually......

From what I remember....the only crypto that doesn't import automatically is Classic Poker.....I have 7 of the cryptos downloaded....

TomR
05-13-2005, 04:01 AM
What directory do you have it looking for the logs in? When you first install a Crypto site there is a \logs subdirectory but the directory that you really want is one that is created after you play your first hand, the \log directory.

The Cryptos are also slightly different from most of the others in that you have to hit the Start Timer button after the Auto Import screen comes up or your hands won't import, I believe.

Or does the Auto Import screen say that hands are being imported (which would mean the above is configured correctly) and you can't see them in your database, then the problem may be that you haven't chosen to include the Cryptos in your Preferences tab.

FishHooks
05-13-2005, 11:33 AM
this must be it then, I have the right file under auto-import, and I have the crypto preferences box checked, and I got nothing. Maybe after next session there will be some hands in there......I hope.

jba
05-13-2005, 01:45 PM
did you add an alias for your crypto username?

FishHooks
05-13-2005, 02:56 PM
you can't add an alias unless there is a database for that alias, and since no stats are available for my crypto alias you can add it under my main database.