PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with Noble poker?

ClaytonN
05-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Friend of mine going to Duke was raving about it, got him away from Empire. Weird.

What's so special about it?

Apparantly the bonuses attracted him.

Cubswin
05-12-2005, 09:15 PM
"Friend of mine going to Duke was raving about it, got him away from Empire. Weird.

What's so special about it?"

All the dealers have an ACC bias and hence favor players who are known students of ACC schools.

Tapin
05-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Well, the software's slow and clunky, you can't open more than one window (three tables in a single window seems to be the max), the avatars are just a bit odd, and the software's somewhat buggy (sometimes you get dealt blank cards, typing NL bets works weird, etc). The hand histories are completely graphical, the cards in the log are graphical, so no hand histories that PT will ever be able to handle. If you bring up the stats window it obscures the table and you have to close it before you can continue playing.

In short, only complete fish would play there. So it's a nice little pond /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Acepimp05
05-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Noble is good place to win at but compared to other sites there ok, there bonus is good 100% up to 500$. But really no good players there i took 50 $ and made it 300, so i am happy with there site. try playing there !!!