PDA

View Full Version : having sex on an aeromattress. will it pop?

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:31 PM
im moving into a new location this week and have no bed. im gonna have to buy one. however, i dont know if ill be living there for more than a year and so i really dont know if i want to spend a thousand dollars on a bed when i know im just gonna have to junk it shortly, or pay a ridiculous amount of money to ship it across country/overseas.

so i was thinking about getting an aeromattress. ive slept on these things before and really find them very comfortable. however, my only concern is that these might not be suitable for having sex on and i dont want to pop it. do you think these things are sturdy enough? i was planning on getting a queen size model, either raised or not raised.

any other ideas on what i should do for a bed?

http://www.thinkaero.com/retail/RaisedAerobed.asp

http://www.thinkaero.com/retail/images/catalog/ProductLarge/product_detail_lg_RaisedPTA.jpg http://www.thinkaero.com/retail/images/catalog/ProductLarge/product_detail_lg_premraised.jpg

purnell
05-12-2005, 06:33 PM
You gotta try, at least. I want a trip report.

DBowling
05-12-2005, 06:34 PM
only if youre doing it right

M2d
05-12-2005, 06:34 PM
You're not dating tubgirl, are you?

IndieMatty
05-12-2005, 06:36 PM
If you are normal sized they will not. But they also suck/wear out after a while. 1800mattress, or sleepys, they sell fairly decent cheap complete beds and have huge sales during the patriotic holidays coming up. 300 or so for a full.

Oh yeah and once the girl sees your aero bed? the chances of her persuing coitus with you would steeply decline.

SpearsBritney
05-12-2005, 06:37 PM
doesn't look like it will support two full grown men

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:38 PM
nice1

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:42 PM
i just found out about foam mattresses, and they are surprisngly very cheap. im thinking i should go with a foam mattress and get a bed base with a headboard like the ones in the following picture:

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/06/63/11/02/0006631102308_AV_500X500.jpg
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/06/63/11/02/0006631102659_215X215.jpg

if i go this route the whole thing will only run me around $300. what do you guys think?

tbach24
05-12-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

VNH

wacki
05-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Broke a futon once. She said "Don't stop".

I love futons.

purnell
05-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Is that like that "memory foam" stuff? It's supposed to be good for sleeping, but I don't know about for sex. No spring, no bounce.

I must have a trip report.

SpearsBritney
05-12-2005, 06:47 PM
If you are talking about memory foam, I bought one, but didn't like it. Some people swear by it and it felt amazing in the store, but after a full night sleeping on it I didn't like it anymore. If you toss and turn alot, it feels pretty hard because it takes a few seconds to form to your body. If you do buy one, try and find a place with a return policy. I was [censored] out of luck.

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:50 PM
yah this is one major problem for me, im very picky when it comes to beds. lately ive been sleeping on the floor because my current bed (i live in a furnished apartment) hurts my back and i toss and turn all night. if i sleep on the floor i get a good nights sleep.

to be honest, i would prefer to just not get a bed alltogether, and just sleep on the floor. when i have women over though, i really dont think that will pan out too well. im going to get a futon though, do you think it would hurt my sexlife if i didnt have a bed and just went futon style?

dabluebery
05-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I hate Aerobeds. I borrowed one from someone once, and it broke, first use. The tab that holds the release valve from letting the air out just snapped right off the first time I deflated the bed.

Apparently, this is so common on Aerobeds, (design flaw) that they give away FREE replacement valve assemblies on their website.

They're OK to sleep on, but you have to get a fairly thick pad on top of it, because the rubber smells really bad.

I like your foam bed setup idea better.

Rob

wacki
05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im going to get a futon though, do you think it would hurt my sexlife if i didnt have a bed and just went futon style?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on age.

SpearsBritney
05-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Only if it effects your confidence. You'ld be surprized what girls will put up with.

Pocket Trips
05-12-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not dating tubgirl, are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep your hands off my girl!

bernie
05-12-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason this just hit me right. I'm wiping the tears of laughter out of my eyes.

b

tbach24
05-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Dude, go with a futon. I have one at home and my sleep is infinitely better there than when I'm at school (bed). It can also turn into a couch which is cool.

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 07:17 PM
yah. im definitely buying a futon tommorow. i was over at walmart today and they have a nice futon for $100 along with a delux futon that didnt have a price tag, but is probably not much more. my new apartment is a 2bedroom so i was going to get a futon until i bought a real couch and then was going to move the futon into the second bedroom so that the guests have a place to sleep.

now im just thinking that ill just stick with the futon and test it out on girl #1. if theres a problem ill buy a real bed.

beerbandit
05-12-2005, 07:23 PM
not unless you have a pin dick

BigSkiRace
05-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Mike, I got a futon like one of the 100 dollar ones that you probably saw at Wallmart make sure you get another pad or something I remember one night with this girl, all I could feel was the bars under it on my back while I was.....ha get another pad for it for sure.

PokerFink
05-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Agreed. Cheap futons need more than one pad. Anyone who has ever passed out at their friend's apartment knows this =)

Michael Davis
05-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Physically, nothing is wrong, but I think owning an Aeromattress automatically means you will be having sex less than if you owned a nice bed.

-Michael

PokerFink
05-12-2005, 11:40 PM
I doubt this, unless he says "hey, wanna go back to my place and [censored] on my airmattress?"

Once you have the girl in the bedroom, I don't think she is going to change her mind due to an air mattress.

I guess it could hurt the chances of getting her in there again, but I think the chances of that are slim.

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 11:46 PM
yes but you fail to realize that i am not the type of guy who is going to have a new girl every night. im gonna have to hit the same booty quite a few times in order to get my share. aerobed limits the chances of recall sex significantly.

PokerFink
05-13-2005, 12:07 AM
See I don't think this is true.

The only type of girl I can see turning you down based on your bed is not the kind of girl that is going to be repeatedly coming back to you (ie a bar slut). Unless you're good in bed, in which case the type of bed is irrelevant.

Especially at our age, girls are just as horny as guys. Most girls I know would [censored] standing up in a closet of that was all that was avaliable.

Yobz
05-13-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I guess it could hurt the chances of getting her in there again, but I think the chances of that are slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's caused by his lack of sexual prowess, not his bed...

Oh, and since no one has said it yet: stick it in her pooper. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TobDog
05-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Ok,

I'm posting before I read any of the replies so I dont get any thoughts on what they said yet.

1) The girl in the ad is not included, not that your into that or that there's anything wrong with that if you are anyway.

2) Are you nailing that "fat girl" you talked about from your apartment complex, if the answer is "yes" then you may want something a little more sturdy anyway.

3) If you have to ask, you may want to get something else anyway, unless you want to have a story to tell everyone, and in that case, make sure you give a detailed trip report.

Tobdog