PDA

View Full Version : Name that tune, round 2

Warren Whitmore
11-29-2002, 05:24 AM
(1) I am a gambler, and I am a runner. But you knew that when you laid down. I am a picture of ugly stories, I am a killer and I'm a clown....Tell me where the hell I'm going let my bones turn into dust can't you hear that ghost thats calling as my coat begins to rust, in the dust. I am a killer I'm a clown, I'm a priest thats gone to town.
(2) Those magic men the magi, some people called them wise, or oriental even kings, well anyways those guys. They visited with Jesus they sure enjoyed thier stay than warned in a dream of king Herod's scheme...Maybe me and you can be wise guys too.....Stear clear of royal welomes avoid a big to do, a king who would slaughter the innocent will not cut deal for you. He really really wants those presents he will comb your cammels fur until his boys anounce the've found trace amounts of your fracencence gold and mur.... Gotta figure the Gods know how to play the odds... Let king Herod haunt your soul, fantasise his features when your looking at a friend. It pleasures me too be here and to sing this song for you they tell me that lifes a miricle and I figure that thier right but Herod's always out there hes got our cards on file its a lead pipe fact that if you give an inch Herods gonna take a mile.....We got this far due to a lucky star but tommorow is another day..."
(3) "I am a junk bond king. I am on the run, me and a friend of mine we are headed for the sunshine. I got my hands on the wheel, I got gas in the tank, I got a suitcase full of money from a Luxenberg bank. We did'ent stop till we got to big cyprus, wandered into the legion hall the sign outside said... feel in love with the ping pong balls and the security exchange commision is far behind down in the swamp with the alligators and mosquittos Im a junk bond king playing....My wall street wiles don't help me even slightly because I never have the numbers and I am losing nightly. I cashed in the last of my tripple D bonds gotta
double wide on the teliane trail parked it right outside the reservation 15 minutes from the county jail. The security exchange commision is far behind its a long way from lexistein Im a junk bond king playing..."
(4) "There once was a gambler and ....was his name. He would travel many a mile for the chance to play his game...They speak of a lady who to rest awhile, as weary of the rounders as she was of the miles...She could tell he was an outlaw like she fell in with before. She saw herself beside him and on the run, but it pained he to remember the life of darkness he had once lead, he told her of a man left lying dead...."
(5)" Now little Jesse was a gambler night and day he used crooked cards and die. He was a sinful boy good natured but he had no soul.... There was a bunch of gamblers gathered around his bedside and these are the words that he had to say I guess I out to know how I want to go..send poker players out to the grave yard to dig my grave with the ace of spades, I want 12 police men in my funeral march with the high sherif playing blackjack leading the parade. I want the judge and solicitor who jailed me 14 times to put a pair of dice in my shoes. Let a deck of card be my tombstone..."

Potless
11-29-2002, 07:13 AM
1) Desperado
2) Home Another Way
3) Seminole Bingo
4) Young Wesley
5) The Dyin' Crapshooter's Blues

The Ace Of Spades /forums/images/icons/spade.gif

11-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Please put the name of the band also thank you....you are a music god!!!!

RINCON

Bill Murphy
12-02-2002, 10:59 PM
nmsg