PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I can make up for the epic blunder

Ulysses
05-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Nothing will happen, this is not a date, just going out with friends. But it is still cool. Very cool. My buddy's Czech girlfriend asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks w/ the two of them and her friend Petra, a girl she went to school with in Ostrova, Czechoslovakia. Of course, I answered. Turns out her friend is Petra Nemcova.

gumpzilla
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Wow.

I'm at a loss for words.

offTopic
05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
More ammo for the J.O.M.B.

Boris
http://www.fantasydesktops.com/PetraCoastalWaters.jpg

daryn
this will be diablo tonight

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/2151/milkoriginal.jpg

Peca277
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
As Jake would say, stick it in her pooper.

Popinjay
05-12-2005, 03:41 PM
well it's plausible. web page (http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/307280p-262836c.html)

[ QUOTE ]
Originally published on May 7, 2005

Now she is ready to return to Manhattan, where she will work with a charity group to raise money for tsunami survivors in Thailand.

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatty
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Can I drop by whatever bar you are at? It will really help with my stalking of her.

Dr. Strangelove
05-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Her?
http://brookeb.home.att.net/pnemcova/swimsuit/original/sw075.jpg

Popinjay
05-12-2005, 03:44 PM
yes that's her but she's definitely going to be different than that pic

(from article linked above)

[ QUOTE ]
The 25-year-old Nemcova, made famous on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue, survived the tsunami by clutching the top of a palm tree for eight hours.

Atlee, 33, was swept away by the surging wave, and his body was identified by Thai authorities in March.

She spent months of grueling physical therapy in a clinic in northern Moravia, near her childhood home, where she recuperated with her family and reordered her life.

Still grieving for Atlee, she realized that the experience has transformed her life, and has pondered leaving modeling aside forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

nolanfan34
05-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I expect to see a group photo posted after this epic turnaround. This will not only reinforce your standing as THE El Diablo, but will also let us get a pre-mullet look.

Either way, yeah, epic blunder more than made up for.

daryn
05-12-2005, 03:47 PM
what a lucksack

chaas4747
05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
I worship th almighty El D.

http://belles.rebelles.free.fr/Petra_Nemcova.jpg

AviD
05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
nh, and good luck. Don't forget to wear the mask...yer in!

istewart
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
wtf...

daryn is right
05-12-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what a lucksack

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn, you couldn't possibly be more right! lucksack...

tdarko
05-12-2005, 03:53 PM
nicely done! where can i get me one of those masks?

swolfe
05-12-2005, 03:58 PM
give her a hug from me

beerbandit
05-12-2005, 04:01 PM
stab that cat

beerbandit
05-12-2005, 04:05 PM
ebay of course (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35806&item=3972727 707&rd=1&tc=photo)

cheers

SippinSoma
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
An entire internet message board roots for you.

bosoxfan
05-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Are you wearing the shiny blue shirt?

M2d
05-12-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
An entire internet message board roots for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
QLC?

SomethingClever
05-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Be sure to mention that you would have gladly cut off your own leg to prevent the tsunami from happening.

NLSoldier
05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

I'm at a loss for words.

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
05-12-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After it failed him in vegas i seriously doubt he's going to risk it all by wearing the shiny blue shirt w/ petra.

NLSoldier
05-12-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Be sure to mention how many times you have masterbated to her, and maybe even bring your favorite semen-stained SI pic /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The 25-year-old Nemcova, made famous on the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue, survived the tsunami by clutching the top of a palm tree for eight hours.

Atlee, 33, was swept away by the surging wave, and his body was identified by Thai authorities in March.

She spent months of grueling physical therapy in a clinic in northern Moravia, near her childhood home, where she recuperated with her family and reordered her life.

Still grieving for Atlee, she realized that the experience has transformed her life, and has pondered leaving modeling aside forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently she is totally physically recovered and looks just like she did before and has done some modeling since then. However, she is just in NYC for a short time and then is heading back to Thailand to work with rebuilding efforts there.

Ulysses
05-12-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After it failed him in vegas i seriously doubt he's going to risk it all by wearing the shiny blue shirt w/ petra.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to risk. No date, no moves, nothing. This is just meeting a friend of a friend. My expectation of anything happening is at pretty much 0%. I just think it will be cool to be out for drinks with a supermodel.

samjjones
05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
El Diablo = Ben Affleck, right? Otherwise, I am going to pull a shawn_p.

purnell
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm gonna have to reconsider the nightranger thing. You are a true American hero, D.

nolanfan34
05-12-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it will be cool to be out for drinks with a supermodel.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt.

I hope they have a jukebox there.

M2d
05-12-2005, 04:41 PM
please, ElD>>Ben Afflec. he's freekin Jason Bourne come to life. He's Buddy Lee (if Buddy played poker). His coming on the scene is rumored to be the reason Ray Zee retired and moved to Montana.

samjjones
05-12-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
His coming on the scene is rumored to be the reason Ray Zee retired and moved to Montana.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

Always Rockets
05-12-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

I'm at a loss for words.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

razor
05-12-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just think it will be cool to be out for drinks with a supermodel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I woulda thought this kinda thing was routine for you...

jedi
05-12-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Nothing to risk. No date, no moves, nothing. This is just meeting a friend of a friend. My expectation of anything happening is at pretty much 0%. I just think it will be cool to be out for drinks with a supermodel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta get a group pic though. You're my new hero.

Yeti
05-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Just when I thought El D couldn't get any cooler. Damn.

banditbdl
05-12-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I can believe this 100%. I'd get into why not, but it wouldn't be prudent because I think your steadfast adoption of this attitude is a wise, sage-like decision and I wouldn't want to weaken your resolve.

Subfallen
05-12-2005, 06:54 PM
kipin, plz get The Devil's permission to post pics. This is too much.

bernie
05-12-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead on. One thing chicks like this seem to like is being treated as normal.

However, this could work for you as you will look attractive to other girls hovering near-by. An easy, favorable comparison to the model and they should easily be all over you. Some may even drag you into the bathroom. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is, unless Petra is giving you a little rub under the table.

Option 2 who?

Have fun.

b

NLSoldier
05-12-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dead on. One thing chicks like this seem to like is being treated as normal.

However, this could work for you as you will look attractive to other girls hovering near-by. An easy, favorable comparison to the model and they should easily be all over you. Some may even drag you into the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent point.

lucas9000
05-12-2005, 07:00 PM
no offense, but i've never been one of the posters who sweats you at every opportunity. however, i have now seen the light. el d > all.

mmbt0ne
05-12-2005, 07:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, if Antonio Esfandiari can bag Shannon Elizabeth you should have Petra posting on here by Friday.

ClaytonN
05-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Congrats, you just inspired at least 3 idiot 2+2'ers to create gimmick Petra Namcova accounts.

This is gonna be like the next Alyzee, but tackier.

El D is officially stepping out of the kiddie pool.

SpearsBritney
05-12-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, if Antonio Esfandiari can bag Shannon Elizabeth you should have Petra posting on here by Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait til she sees the size of your post count /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bernie
05-12-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Being on tv with a mound of money in front of you, even if it is only chips, is instant aphrodisiac for chicks. That's not really a fair comparison.

b

mmbt0ne
05-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Dude, he's got a mask. It isn't even close.

tbach24
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Dear El D,

You are my hero

Love,

Ted

PS: You are infinitely cooler than I will ever be

bugstud
05-12-2005, 09:09 PM
damn

impressed, I am.

bicyclekick
05-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I want a [censored] trip report asap.

billyjex
05-12-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what? when did this happen?

Soul Daddy
05-12-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope they have a jukebox there.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha

JoeU
05-12-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want a [censored] trip report asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur wholeheartedly!

This just goes to prove that ElD is the greatest human being walking this planet. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe

KaneKungFu123
05-13-2005, 12:26 AM
if i give you my cell phone number can you give it to her, and let her know to call me when shes back in L.O.S?

seriously, dont even mention the tsunami. id take a totally different line than that. id probally pretend i jsut found out who is was. dont tell her is she so hot, etc. if youve done any traveling, talk about that.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently she is totally physically recovered and looks just like she did before and has done some modeling since then. However, she is just in NYC for a short time and then is heading back to Thailand to work with rebuilding efforts there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yobz
05-13-2005, 12:32 AM
She looks just like one of my Sociology professors...

VBM
05-13-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing will happen, this is not a date, just going out with friends. But it is still cool. Very cool. My buddy's Czech girlfriend asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks w/ the two of them and her friend Petra, a girl she went to school with in Ostrova, Czechoslovakia. Of course, I answered. Turns out her friend is Petra Nemcova.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, with your poker prowess, being pretty funny and just generally seeming like good people, i have never felt envy or jealousy towards you. my life is good and i'm generally happy; until i read this.

life just seems horribly unfair at the moment...

SippinSoma
05-13-2005, 03:18 AM
Bump for the trip report.

partygirluk
05-13-2005, 06:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
05-13-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is happening next week. Prob Wed.

Ray Zee
05-13-2005, 10:22 AM
ignore her, tell her its a wonder how they can make you look so good in pictures, then tell her its her turn to pay for the next round. then tell her how the town is tacky and your area of s.f. is fantastic and she needs to fly out and visit you immediately. then you may have a new girlfriend.

p.s. dont take her to that steakhouse we went to.

DeadMoneyOC
05-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Are there going to be pictures?

J.A.Sucker
05-13-2005, 12:18 PM
That Zee guy is full of good ideas.

However, you do realize that this is El Diablo, right? You would be onto something if this were a message for Boris, but some stiffs are just beyond help.