PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Whores - How often is taking advantage

AmarilloJim1
05-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi All,

I am relatively new to playing online and just became aware of clearing bonuses...I just cleared my first bonus on party.

Anyway, I read a post that stated that a player's account became frozen on Empire for abusing bonuses.

My question is: How often do you have to clear bonuses on sites to be abuseful and at risk for such action?

Thanks,

AmarilloJim1

Arnfinn Madsen
05-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Just whore, whore, whore, whore. When the vice squad catches you, just move you business to a different state.

playersare
05-12-2005, 12:21 PM
1 or 2 sites out of 20 ain't nothing.

SackUp
05-12-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi All,

I am relatively new to playing online and just became aware of clearing bonuses...I just cleared my first bonus on party.

Anyway, I read a post that stated that a player's account became frozen on Empire for abusing bonuses.

My question is: How often do you have to clear bonuses on sites to be abuseful and at risk for such action?

Thanks,

AmarilloJim1

[/ QUOTE ]

You are already actually in danger. Even whoring once can be punished to the full extent of the Party Power.

I would get all fake id, passport, emails and addresses you can. You're gonna have to create many, many accounts to continue whoring...as we all will.

Truth be told, no one knows and if they tell you they do, they don't. Just play at the sites and you will be fine. Whore as much as you can now and worry about changing sites if that becomes a problem.

Smackdab
05-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Be sure to research and get rakebacks at all sites they are available as well. You can take my bonuses away but I'll die fighting for da rakeback.

grimel
05-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Play some during non-bonus time and whore every chance you get.

Rockfish
05-12-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Play some during non-bonus time and whore every chance you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother.

Except for one small detail.

There is no non-bonus time!

I haven't played without a pending bonus in at least a month.

Makes me want to do the happy dance every goddam day!

Arnfinn Madsen
05-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I don't "manage" to clear all bonuses available. Is it like this all the time?

grimel
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
I can clear a Party bonus at about $20/hr. I can't imagine an Empire bonus taking much longer and I'm too greedy to not finish a bonus ASAP.

Arnfinn Madsen
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
You kinky little whore :-)

grimel
05-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm a lot of things little is not one of them

g <- closer to 300 than 200