PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Results: Simple Question?

bruce
05-12-2005, 11:41 AM
How do I lookup on PokerStars my previous results at sitngo's
and live action play? Can't for the life of me seem to figure
out how to do this. Thanks.

Bruce

bruce
05-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Anyone????

Nick M
05-12-2005, 06:41 PM
hand history or tournament history. There is a choice as to how many you want emailed to you. just type the amount you played that day and they will send it to you.

Bluff Daddy
05-12-2005, 07:01 PM
I dont know about pokerstars but party/empire stores hh on your computer

Nick M
05-12-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah PS has this instant hand history thing...it's sick. You can save the files immediately to your hardrive. I hyperlink the Text file to the record in excel. NICE!!!

bluefeet
05-12-2005, 09:20 PM
little more work to get exactly what you want, if you're looking for history.

the requests-hand history option only offers #hands, for so many hours or for a given tourney#.

also, requests-tourney history only offers 'complete' summary info (finish place, etc.) for your last few.

if you wanted 'place' history for more than your last few, you'll have to first, request your last x number of tournerys, then with the resulting email, go back in and request hand history by tourney#.

a bit of work if you're trying to catch up. in the future request tourney/hand history immediately (you will get summary info automatically if you finish ITM)

bluefeet
05-12-2005, 09:22 PM
...and like someone already mentioned, with request-display instant hand history open, you can use 'option' to save your hand history to your hard-drive.