PDA

View Full Version : 6 handed

thekiller
05-12-2005, 11:12 AM
I've heard 1 big bet /100. Is this the same for 6 handed? I'm only asking because i fancy a change from full ring games.

brettbrettr
05-12-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard 1 big bet /100. Is this the same for 6 handed? I'm only asking because i fancy a change from full ring games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it me or are there a ton of new faces here this week?

thekiller
05-12-2005, 11:15 AM
How long have you been here?

brettbrettr
05-12-2005, 11:40 AM
I didn't mean to be a dick or single you out. Just coincidence that you sparked my question...

Anyhoo, 1 BB/100 is a tad bit on the low side. At some games great players report 3+BB/100, and at SH even more if possible, or so I've heard. I don't hit these kinds of numbers, but there's certainly more money to be made at SH, in general, b/c you're seeing more hands per-hour.

a few tips:

1. Check out the link on the left side of the page that says "Heads-Up and Shorthanded," for questions about shorthanded play. And in general, try to post your questions in the appropriate forum.

2. Learn to make use of the search function. Lots of folks ask questions that have been covered, in excess, and it can become irritating.

3. Read the various FAQ's sticked on the top of the forums.

thekiller
05-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I shall endeavour to do this. I posted it in this forum because i didn't want clutter up a higher stakes forum.

brettbrettr
05-12-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I shall endeavour to do this. I posted it in this forum because i didn't want clutter up a higher stakes forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because we play for lower stakes doesn't make us any less tolerant of clutter.