PDA

View Full Version : Help!

papilindo
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
I got no responses to this post from the General Holdem forum so I'm hoping someone on this forum can give me some insights. Thanx in advance.

I have been playing 1/2 on Paradise for 6 mo's, getting a little over 2BB/100 4 tabling around 5K hands/week. I like the site and am very comfortable w/ the format. HOWEVER, they offer NO cash rake-back programs AND I've read on this forum that PartyPoker's games are a lot "juicier". Should I consider switching?

blackize
05-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Party doesnt offer rakeback either. 1/2 on Party sucks, but the .5/1 and 2/4 games are juicy.

papilindo
05-12-2005, 03:17 PM
really, i heard there were programs for rake back on party?

k_squared
05-12-2005, 06:00 PM
there are offers for rakeback through affiliates, and something like 'party dollars' through party that can be redeemed in specific ways...

Not sure about what party poker offers directly... But their skins (Eurobet and Empire for sure) offer rakeback programs through affiliates.

-k_squared

GatorXP
05-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Dude Dont Limit yourself...do some bonus whoring and check out a few sites, find a few sites you like, that way you have a bigger table selection.

papilindo
05-13-2005, 10:07 AM
thanx for the info/advice guys, i do appreciate it. I think i will check out some other sites and try to get some rake back deals as i guess it could make a diff. in my overall take home amount