PDA

View Full Version : Empire Account - not for bonus whoring

Non_Comformist
05-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Thought I would let some know that my empire account was closed today. I had recently closed an old account for "gambling problems" and then opened a new one which I would have gotten rake back. Empire however out of concern for my problem thought it would be best to give me a 6month break from opening a new account /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bottom line, I tried to cheat the system and got caught. Paypro and empire were both extremely nice and after informing of there decision they transfered me where I was then able to cash out the balance in my account.

Thought I would warn everyone.

Jman28
05-12-2005, 06:51 AM
Thanks for posting this. I was considering doing the same thing. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

admiralfluff
05-12-2005, 07:01 AM
where in oregon do you live? I'm spending the summer in portland, and the softest games I've been able to find there are at Chinnook Winds. You know of anything better?

Non_Comformist
05-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Im south of Portland. I would think Spirit Mountain would have the best games, just based on its size and location but I don't have any experience playing there.

TomBrooks
05-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Will Empire let you open an account with a rakeback affiliate if you close your existing account and wait six months?

cold_cash
05-12-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im south of Portland. I would think Spirit Mountain would have the best games, just based on its size and location but I don't have any experience playing there.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. Chinook Winds only has like 4 tables. Spirit Mountain has probably 20. It's way better, especially on the weekends.