PDA

View Full Version : wsuchica

PokerGodess
05-12-2005, 03:08 AM
There is something weird about a girl on a poker message board who only posts in OOT...

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Well I used to read the posts because some of my friends are on here all the time, then I had a minor dilemma and asked for a little help with a school project. Since then I just enjoy reading the posts I guess

Edge34
05-12-2005, 03:14 AM
Your post rate went way down after we tried to bail you out of your art homework though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PokerGodess
05-12-2005, 03:14 AM
are you a poker player?

PoBoy321
05-12-2005, 03:15 AM
You are definitely the second prettiest poster on this board.

I, of course, am the first.

i wanna be me
05-12-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your post rate went way down after we tried to bail you out of your art homework though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

typical girl

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finals killed me, ended up with 3 B's an A (in art might I add...) and a D, apparently philosophy is not my strong point. I have had very little free time on my hands

Edge34
05-12-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finals killed me, ended up with 3 B's an A (in art might I add...) and a D, apparently philosophy is not my strong point. I have had very little free time on my hands

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly not bad. The D isn't going to kill you in the long run obviously...3 B's and an A is nothing to complain about.

What is something to complain about is that Winona got out earlier than I am here in St. Cloud...two more days! Of course, I'm also posting at 2:30 AM when I have a "final" quiz in less than 8 hours...so you can see, they aren't really going to "kill me"... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

MEbenhoe
05-12-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have had very little free time on my hands

[/ QUOTE ]

The clear answer is shes been too busy with me /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are you a poker player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not avidly. I don't play online, just sometimes with friends

kipin
05-12-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your post rate went way down after kipin tried to bail you out of your art homework though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be an attention whore or anything but...

FYP

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly not bad. The D isn't going to kill you in the long run obviously...3 B's and an A is nothing to complain about.

What is something to complain about is that Winona got out earlier than I am here in St. Cloud...two more days! Of course, I'm also posting at 2:30 AM when I have a "final" quiz in less than 8 hours...so you can see, they aren't really going to "kill me"... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...I seem to remember a certain night when I was posting at about 2 in the morning for school... /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Good Luck on the final!

MEbenhoe
05-12-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, I'm also posting at 2:30 AM when I have a "final" quiz in less than 8 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats nothing. Pull an all nighter and post during it and then you'll get some love from me.

Edge34
05-12-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your post rate went way down after kipin tried to bail you out of your art homework though... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good work on that one photoshop that A) any art teacher would've been able to see was photoshopped and B) she didn't even use. Congrats. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Edge34
05-12-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, I'm also posting at 2:30 AM when I have a "final" quiz in less than 8 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats nothing. Pull an all nighter and post during it and then you'll get some love from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, last all-nighter I pulled I did post during...as a matter of fact, that's probably the reason it was an all-nighter in the first place... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

kipin
05-12-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good work on that one photoshop that A) any art teacher would've been able to see was photoshopped and B) she didn't even use. Congrats. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY ATLEAST I TRIED!!!!

jason_t
05-12-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is something weird about a girl on a poker message board who only posts in OOT...

[/ QUOTE ]

There is something weird about a douchebag who whores attention by pretending to kill himself and then starts posting under the name PokerGodess but is a dude who claims to be a respected MHPLNL poster...

PoBoy321
05-12-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] There is something weird about a douchebag who whores attention by pretending to kill himself and then starts posting under the name PokerGodess but his a dude who claims to be a respected MHPLNL poster...

[/ QUOTE ]

ZING!

peachy
05-12-2005, 03:53 AM
<font color="pink"> pokergodess is a girl im assuming? </font>

PoBoy321
05-12-2005, 03:55 AM
Nope, he/she/it is shawn_p.

jason_t
05-12-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's shawn_p.

peachy
05-12-2005, 03:59 AM
well im so lost as to the whole comments about killin selves and i dunno who they r

PoBoy321
05-12-2005, 04:00 AM
You should check out the recent shawn_p posts. He said he was going to kill himself, then as soon as he stopped posting, pokergoddess started bumping all of his threads.

BusterStacks
05-12-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are definitely the second prettiest poster on this board.

I, of course, am the first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that's it. I'm starting a new thread for you.

peachy
05-12-2005, 04:05 AM
guess ive been a bit busy...or just clueless...maybe both...cause im still lost hehe

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You should check out the recent shawn_p posts. He said he was going to kill himself, then as soon as he stopped posting, pokergoddess started bumping all of his threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez! What is going on with all of this killing yourself talk? Everyone just needs to go to this (http://www.omgfunny.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&amp;id=1114276623&amp;archive =&amp;start_from=&amp;ucat=1&amp;) and be happy. Lord!

WSUchica
05-12-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
guess ive been a bit busy...or just clueless...maybe both...cause im still lost hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, the only one I have seen is this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2371734&amp;page=2&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1) one

PoBoy321
05-12-2005, 04:11 AM
haha, that fat kid looks exactly like I did when I was 15 years old.

PokerGodess should still kill him/herself, though.

PokerGodess
05-12-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's shawn_p.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many holes in your theory. I told you that I regged as a shill account to see if I was considered a top poster in the mid - high NLPL community (hence my 1st post,) I stumbled upon the shawn_p thread bored and drunk and wanted to make some derogatory comments but didnt want to taint my rep so I used my old shill account. My first post was made seconds after shawn_p's last post (could I have logged on that quickly? maybe, but its close) Our writing styles are quite different and I have made almost as many posts in 3 days as he did since he regged. Besides, the only thing he ever talked about was stiffing dealers, I have oppinions, on other topics (such as MBDs future plans)...

I am sure that you can find other things which provide holes in your theory.

Of course, you can claim that every piece of contradictory evidence has been contrived by me in an elaborate scheme to convince the world that I am not shawn_p but wouldn't it have been easier to just create a new troll account once you caught on to the PG-SP connection?

meh, youre an idiot....

jason_t
05-12-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez! What is going on with all of this killing yourself talk? Everyone just needs to go to this (http://www.omgfunny.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&amp;id=1114276623&amp;archive =&amp;start_from=&amp;ucat=1&amp;) and be happy. Lord!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha. That's awesome. I love how he takes off his shades and points them at the shooters like he is a badass but then squeals "stop it. stop it you fuc[/i]kers" like a pansy.

PokerGodess
05-12-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but thats why i made the wsuchica post to rile up the crowd...

Its 'PokerGoddess' because I figured a female name would get less sarcastic advice in my first post about learning the game

Pocket Trips
05-12-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there is also something weird about a "girl" who seems to have such an interest in sports as you do....

hmm kinda reminds me of another poster

jason_t
05-12-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's shawn_p.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many holes in your theory. I told you that I regged as a shill account to see if I was considered a top poster in the mid - high NLPL community (hence my 1st post,) I stumbled upon the shawn_p thread bored and drunk and wanted to make some derogatory comments but didnt want to taint my rep so I used my old shill account. My first post was made seconds after shawn_p's last post (could I have logged on that quickly? maybe, but its close) Our writing styles are quite different and I have made almost as many posts in 3 days as he did since he regged. Besides, the only thing he ever talked about was stiffing dealers, I have oppinions, on other topics (such as MBDs future plans)...

I am sure that you can find other things which provide holes in your theory.

Of course, you can claim that every piece of contradictory evidence has been contrived by me in an elaborate scheme to convince the world that I am not shawn_p but wouldn't it have been easier to just create a new troll account once you caught on to the PG-SP connection?

meh, youre an idiot....

[/ QUOTE ]

You should seriously consider killing yourself.

PokerGodess
05-12-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there is also something weird about a "girl" who seems to have such an interest in sports as you do....

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the joke I was making.

My bad, guess it wasnt that funny.... hey you throw a lot of shyt against the wall, some sticks some doesnt...

peachy
05-12-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im a girl and im very sports obsessed

thatpfunk
05-12-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or just clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year?

peachy
05-12-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or just clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year?

[/ QUOTE ]

im always clueless...and totally airheaded...i dont deny it

rmarotti
05-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Please die.

rmarotti
05-12-2005, 05:53 AM
PM me with any future philosophy questions you may have. I pwn philosophy.

lucas9000
05-12-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I deliberately tracked down the shawn_p thread because i live in my mom's carhole and have no life and nothing better to do and wanted to get some attention because i crave it to fill the void that is my pathetic existence but i love to look at pictures of guys' taints.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

jason_t
05-12-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I deliberately tracked down the shawn_p thread because i live in my mom's carhole and have no life and nothing better to do and wanted to get some attention because i crave it to fill the void that is my pathetic existence but i love to look at pictures of guys' taints.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.

rmarotti
05-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I second that.