PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Poker Consultant to Get me All Setup to Play Online

Joeflex
05-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Hey Fellas

Havent been here in quite some time.

Anyway, been playing pro poker for many years but sidetracked the last 2-3 years wagering on sports. I currently have 3 computer screens on 2 computers and a spare computer that maybe I can use. And I have no poker tracker.

I want to get state-of-the-art for this summer when sports are slow. Possibly get a new computer set up (not even sure if I would need one with pokertracker but I hear of all the nightmares with systems slowing down). I need someone who is in the LA Area (I am in Long Beach) to do some hands on training with me to get pokertracker/gametime set up and who has a lot of computer savvy. I may or may not need a new system. Someone who has posted quite a bit here hopefully but who knows Pokertracker/gametime or player view inside and out. Knowing how to use Wilson is a big bonus as I want to start using that tool. Willing to pay $40 an hour for your professional expertise? Anyone interested? Email me at joshpetit100@yahoo.com.

Thanks fellas.

Joeflex

Mr_J
05-12-2005, 03:10 AM

Blarg
05-12-2005, 04:30 AM
TIp: Put Pokertracker on its own harddisk, separate from the one you have windows, your poker sites, and your other stuff on. I eliminated all slowdowns doing this. Internal or external, it doesn't matter. I like external though, so I can just grab my data no matter which computer I use or if a fire breaks out or something.

rooney
05-12-2005, 06:03 AM
Why dont you just read all the guides that are out there on ptracker, playerview, GT+, multi-LCD screens etc.. youll find everything you need to know online /images/graemlins/wink.gif and as a bonus when you have finished you have learned it!

GL