PDA

View Full Version : This weeks NFL picks

Wildbill
11-28-2002, 01:58 AM
Sorry for the late start, I even have two totals for the Turkey Day games. Just got all these numbers in, here at 2am! (gotta love the net):

Vikings +3.5 (Yeah I know, Jerry's team again)
Rams -2
Bengals +3 (-115)
Cards Un 46.5
Patriots Un 45
Cowboys Ov 34.5

I did notice my purely mathematical selections heavily favor going against teams coming off big wins, almost a certain factor because it tends to "slow" value a team for just one big win instead giving them credit if they play at a sustained higher level for a few games. This week I think you get two potential good values with the Rams and Vikes coming off close losses against teams that had an easy time of it last week and now my method finds them underpriced this week, possibly due to quick public overreaction. Might be something to think about going forward.

Good luck to everyone this week, lets win some shopping cash...

scalf
11-28-2002, 03:31 AM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif man=o-man, wb, if you were using kelley criterion betting...your % advantage is gr8er than 80%, you would own the bellagio...gl..i ain't fading you no more...lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Wildbill
12-02-2002, 10:06 PM
Guess the ball that was due to bounce against me chose yesterday. The Vikings not being able to tackle Vick, the Bengals blowing a game (what a shocker that is), the Cards lovely defense blowing the under itself, Warner looking like Tony Banks...it all came crashing down while I wasn't watching any of the games. Oh well, nice run of winning weeks while it lasted, I will try to get hot again to close out the season. I should know better than try to win during a week I have a vacation planned!

Guess I got taken off the Presidential ballots eh?