PDA

View Full Version : finding rake produced for only one month?

smartalecc5
05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
hey, on pokertracker, how do I find out how much rake I have created in JUST THIS MONTH. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FishHooks
05-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Go to the tab on the far right when your viewing your stats, its prefrences. You can then tell PT which days you want to view in you stats you simple select the dates in which you want to view you stats and then click back over to general information.

Vern
05-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Like fishhooks says,just set the dates you want to view in the preferences tab. To get the best estimate though, then go into the game notes tab, click the "Get All" button and then look at the bottom row. You will see a number for APH this is average player per hands, and you will see the total rake generated at the bottom of the rake column, divide the Total Rake by the APH and you get your approximate contribution for all the hands in the date period you specified. Do not go by what the General tab lists, as it lists rake paid fully in split pots and is not what the sites use to calculate MGR, since if you folded ever hand on the river, PT would have you as paying no rake, but most sites still credit you with generating rake as long as you were dealt into the hand and rake was collected.

[Obvious self promotional plug]
I wrote a free utility for Poker Tracker, that calculates the exact rake contrbibution per hand as the sum of the rake collected on each hand divided by the number of players dealt into each hand. It can be found as part of the www.pokergrapher.com (http://www.pokergrapher.com) application.

Note, the application also deducts a BBJ drop for Party so that does not otherwise mess up your rake, since PT just counts it as rake.
[/Obvious self promotional plug]

Vern