PDA

View Full Version : Running/Nipples Question

Jazza
05-11-2005, 10:33 PM
i just started running every morning, and as i run a little more every day, my sweat ring on my shirt grows a little more every day, and recently it has passed where my nipples are

so now after my salty sweat soaked shirt rubs against my nipples they get very sore and hurt when touched

is there an optimal type of material that i should be wearing while running?

i considered no shirt, but i'd need to shed a few pounds off my spare tire before i can do that for the sake of the general public's viewing pleasure

Uglyowl
05-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Have you ever seen a marathon.. alot of runners have bloody nipples... try this:

http://www.nipguards.com/images/banner.gif

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 10:35 PM
I can't think of anything funny enough to be worthy of following that post. So I will give you a serious response instead. Bandaids. Problem solved.

tbach24
05-11-2005, 10:36 PM
If you go to Marshall's or some running store you can buy running shirts. Or a sports store. Marshall's has them the cheapest tho.

Duke
05-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Cut the nipples out of your shirts, and the ass out of your running shorts.

~D

Jazza
05-11-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cut the nipples out of your shirts, and the ass out of your running shorts.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice

that reminds me, if you're ever playing basketball or some other sport with your friends and one of em takes their shirt off, while he's not looking pick up his shirt and where his nipples would be on the shirt pinch a bit of the material, and twist it as much as you can

then when he puts his shirt back on it looks like his nipples are erect, and he usually won't even see it

gumpzilla
05-11-2005, 10:50 PM
The advice I remember seeing a while ago, but never tried, is to put a little Vaseline on the nipples. Barring that, I'm sure a little masking tape would do the trick.

Jazza
05-11-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you go to Marshall's or some running store you can buy running shirts. Or a sports store. Marshall's has them the cheapest tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

according to ugly owl these shirts don't neccesarily work

i like spearsbritany's idea of bandaids

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I just realized how lame my screen name is /images/graemlins/blush.gif

tbach24
05-11-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They worked for me in my short running career. I used to get really bad pain in my nip's from cotton one's so I tried them and it was nice.

tbach24
05-11-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, I just realized how lame my screen name is

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be a lot cooler if you brought back the first avatar!!

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man, I just realized how lame my screen name is

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be a lot cooler if you brought back the first avatar!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought that worked for a bit, but then my avatar got canned.

kipin
05-11-2005, 10:59 PM
A/S/L?

Blarg
05-11-2005, 11:00 PM
LOL. I wear fresh shirts. I can't imagine wanting to compound my stink day after day.