PDA

View Full Version : If you want to be on TV...

private joker
05-11-2005, 08:54 PM
So a couple months ago I posted about a new reality series I was casting. I was telling any professional poker player here who's engaged to let me know. Well, the format of the show is different now, and I can post a bit more about it for anyone still interested. Thanks to the guys who wrote to me in March, and I wish they had worked out, but the network made some changes and here's the new deal:

I'm still looking for engaged couples, but also couples who aren't engaged -- just serious. And there needs to be some tension or conflict between the guy and the girlfriend's mother. This is a documentary-style reality show aiming to resolve some of this family/relationship conflict. It's cool if the reason that your girl's mom doesn't like you is you're a professional gambler, but that's not a necessity. It could be any reason that she disapproves of the guy.

Anyway, there's a minimum of $20,000 for making it onto the show (and probably more where that came from), so that ain't bad. PM me if you want more details or if you know someone that fits this profile. Grazie.

tbach24
05-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Dear peachy,

Do you want to pretend to have a relationship with me so that we can be on TV and make 20k + ? It sounds like an extremely +EV situation, and you can be around the most awesome dude ever. We would only have to have sex a couple of times, but I would expect nightly BJ's in exchange for my willingness to deal with your mouth the rest of the day.

Love,

tbach24

Popinjay
05-11-2005, 09:07 PM
I saw a pic of peachy and she was really small, like Thumbelina small. are you into midgets?

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear peachy,

Do you want to pretend to have a relationship with me so that we can be on TV and make 20k + ? It sounds like an extremely +EV situation, and you can be around the most awesome dude ever. We would only have to have sex a couple of times, but I would expect nightly BJ's in exchange for my willingness to deal with your mouth the rest of the day.

Love,

tbach24

[/ QUOTE ]

It's stuff like this that makes me want to live to see another day.

wacki
05-11-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I saw a pic of peachy and she was really small, like Thumbelina small. are you into midgets?

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy posted a pic of herself???? I thought the day would never come.

tbach24
05-11-2005, 09:27 PM
http://img61.echo.cx/img61/3434/miniroar8dv.jpg

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 09:31 PM
That's Peachy?

tbach24
05-11-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's Peachy?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to one of her posts in the RL pics thread, yes.

Voltron87
05-11-2005, 09:36 PM
What happened to taking normal size pictures? I can't whack off to that!

handsome
05-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh, how cute. And to think I called her fat

TStoneMBD
05-11-2005, 09:52 PM
i never thought this was actually peachy. it looks more like annie duke. i think its a joke pic. peachy only posted it because someone demanded it, yet from her demeanor she would probably never post her pic.

Voltron87
05-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm going to need peachy's written confirmation and consent saying this is her before I... oops.

private joker
05-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Enough with the thread hijacks, you bastards. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can we get back to posts about this reality show? Merci.

Voltron87
05-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Call me in like three years.

tek
05-12-2005, 11:22 AM
That reminds me of the show "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance". It was on about two years ago and it was HIGHLARIOUS!

For those who didn't see it, here's the plot. A 26 y/o school teacher and some schlub are paired up. They have to convince her family and friends that they are engaged. And the family has to attend the "wedding". Each contestant will then win 500k.

The woman thinks he is just another contestant, but he's a professional actor (imagine John Belushi from Animal House) who is going to try to get her family to not attend the wedding.

It's like beauty and the beast. She tries to train him to be human.

In the end the family goes to the wedding, but they begin to walk out. The actor then has to pull the plug and explain that it was all a joke. And they give the woman $1 million.

private joker
05-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Yeah, it would kinda be like that except there's no tricks in this one. Real couples, real engagements, real families. But hopefully just as entertaining.

Anyway, bump, etc.