PDA

View Full Version : A better trillionare poll. (Gay thread alert.)

TStoneMBD
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
An eccentric trillionare offers you money in exchange for being his sex slave for a duration of time. How long of a duration are you willing to accept and how much money will it take?

The terms of the deal is that you are entrapped in a dungeon for the entire duration. You are fed well. You have access to a television but nothing more. You cannot cancel the deal once you accept. He treats you well and will not put you into much pain.

istewart
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Bring in the Gimp.

housenuts
05-11-2005, 08:20 PM
i would say this is a worse poll

Jazza
05-11-2005, 08:21 PM
do you have to swallow?

TStoneMBD
05-11-2005, 08:21 PM
lets say no

tbach24
05-11-2005, 08:23 PM
1, 1, 10, 100, 100

Jazza
05-11-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lets say no

[/ QUOTE ]

well in that case 10, 100, would rather die, would rather die, would rather die

lu_hawk
05-11-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1, 1, 10, 100, 100

[/ QUOTE ]

agreeing to be a sex slave for a week for $1 million is not a good sign.

Jazza
05-11-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1, 1, 10, 100, 100

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what i thought too, but i might just be a prude

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-11-2005, 08:29 PM
I said 1, 1, 10, 10, 100...

spamuell
05-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Would the trillionaire give me a plausable excuse to tell my friends/family about why I couldn't see/speak to them for a year or more?

I don't think I could make one up and I wouldn't want them to know about this obviously.

Jazza
05-11-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I said 1, 1, 10, 10, 100...

[/ QUOTE ]

good god, sucking dick etc. for a year for 10 million?

tbach24
05-11-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1, 1, 10, 100, 100

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would improve my life significantly. Also, I'd get to eat good food and have a lot of free time to myself to work out and get jacked.

DavidC
05-11-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
An eccentric trillionare offers you money in exchange for being his sex slave for a duration of time. How long of a duration are you willing to accept and how much money will it take?

The terms of the deal is that you are entrapped in a dungeon for the entire duration. You are fed well. You have access to a television but nothing more. You cannot cancel the deal once you accept. He treats you well and will not put you into much pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have access to the internet, so that you can post about it daily in OOT. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

key ingredient in this post was "his" sex slave... I ain't doin it, not even for a day.

DavidC
05-11-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you have to swallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that change your decision from a yes to a no, or just up the amount of money you would ask for? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bob Moss
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
I chose would not do it for all of these options, although the 100 million dollars for one day was tempting. WTF is wrong with you people?

Bob

private joker
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
It depends on what he looks like. If it's Hugh Grant or whatever, I can do a day for $1,000,000 (but I'd rather have $10,000,000). If it's some fat, crippled, elderly beast with open sores, back hair, and AIDS, no thanks. Not for a trillion bucks.

SpearsBritney
05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
1,1,1,1,1 /images/graemlins/frown.gif

touchfaith
05-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Bunch of liars!

You'd all snow-ball a goat for 2 years straight for 1 million and you know it...

TStoneMBD
05-11-2005, 09:25 PM
well thats another thing that i didnt really think of, STDSs. we will assume he takes an STD test before this deal and that the odds of you catching an STD are very slim.

Bob Moss
05-12-2005, 12:10 AM
depends on if hes japanese (http://www.bukkake-bath.com/tourcc/samp/).

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 12:11 AM
you should entitle that nsfw.

SGS
05-12-2005, 12:51 AM
How does 1 year have one vote for one million and 2 years have 3 votes for 1 million? Not to mention how does anybody give up a year+ of their life for a million dollars?

SGS

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 01:28 AM
polltards of course. does it really need mentioning? ;[

Stuey
05-12-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets say no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF happened to only doing things to please yourself? Money does not help if you lose your mind! Anyone who answered yes to any of these is joking. Dudes go out and force yourself to do the ugliest girl you meet. You will need a week to recover. I know what I speak of here. You are not recovering for a guy doing you man no way. Yipes

For the record I have gay male and female friends. They are nice people this is not a gay hating thing. This is a what can my mind handle thing. And my mind can't handle it when I'm the pitcher or a catcher, put me in the stands and I can cope.

Jazza
05-12-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

lets say no

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF happened to only doing things to please yourself? Money does not help if you lose your mind! Anyone who answered yes to any of these is joking. Dudes go out and force yourself to do the ugliest girl you meet. You will need a week to recover. I know what I speak of here. You are not recovering for a guy doing you man no way. Yipes

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you could go on vacation for an entire year, get drunk and get laid every night, be mentally cured, and have plenty of money left over

a little gay sex never hurt anyone

private joker
05-12-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are not recovering for a guy doing you man no way.

[/ QUOTE ]

The homophobia in this thread, exemplified by comments like this, is rampant and disturbing.

I think most of us, if it came down to it, would rather be sucked off by Tom Cruise than a 500-pound hairy one-legged wart-nosed woman. And we wouldn't even start questioning our heterosexuality afterwards. If you're so insecure you couldn't live with yourself afterwards, that's not our problem.

daryn
05-12-2005, 02:43 AM
who cares, i would do anything for almost any period of time up to 1 year, maybe more.. for a trillion dollars.

Stuey
05-12-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And we wouldn't even start questioning our heterosexuality afterwards. If you're so insecure you couldn't live with yourself afterwards, that's not our problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I would question my heterosexuality afterwards. I think it is going to make me so mad I will never calm down about what happened. Don't want the hate is all. Anyways I can't do it, and I feel like a jerk if that means I am a homophobe.

Do the same poll asking gay people if they would go straight for money. I think the same number of people would refuse the money. And I don't consider them heterophobic for it.

Yobz
05-12-2005, 03:06 AM
Can I do it for free?

A_C_Slater
05-12-2005, 03:46 AM
Can I pay him?

SpearsBritney
05-12-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think most of us, if it came down to it, would rather be sucked off by Tom Cruise than a 500-pound hairy one-legged wart-nosed woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Describe us

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:33 PM
i think when he refers to "us", he means "us flaming homosexuals."

M2d
05-12-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do the same poll asking gay people if they would go straight for money. I think the same number of people would refuse the money. And I don't consider them heterophobic for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
the original premise isn't that you "go gay", it's that you take it from a man for a prescribed period of time.
that said, I think a higher proportion of homosexuals would take him up on this offer for a simple reason: more homosexuals have(probably) "tried" straight sex than straight men have tried homosexual sex. I'm guessing on this one, but I'm pretty confident that it's true. for gay men, you have the dislilke of the activity, but for straight men, you usually have dislike of the activity plus fear of the unknown.

TStoneMBD
05-12-2005, 06:47 PM
i was actually going to do the poll saying that homosexuals here are exempt from voting for this reason. however, i decided that they are probably just as unlikely to do this, unless they had some sort of sex slave fetish. i also didnt want to exclude anybody, nor offend them. besides, the gay people on this forum would have probably voted regardless. i could have changed the poll making it 5 questions for heteros, and 5 questions for homos, but it would take more time and the polltards would have messed up the results even worse than they are messed up now.

Dr. Strangelove
05-12-2005, 10:42 PM
"Polltards" and "fucktards". Are these both OOT neologisms? And how long before the censor gets wise to "fucktards?"