PDA

View Full Version : Losing interest in 2+2

Zoltri
05-11-2005, 07:49 PM
I find poker players to be a bunch of obnoxious, overzealous pricks (include myself) who will bash anyone and everything in sight. Put a bunch of us in a forum like this and it's not fun or interesting after a while. To be more specific, it's boring.

This isn't a 'good-bye' or 'quitting' thread, although, some of you would have prefered if it was...sorry to disappoint you. Just taking a break from this forum. I plan to play alot of golf and poker in the next couple of weeks. It's the summer of "John".

Take it easy on each other...life is too short.

InchoateHand
05-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Preach elsewhere bitch. The moment you were bored, you should have just logged off. Nobody cares about you.

Voltron87
05-11-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Preach elsewhere bitch. The moment you were bored, you should have just logged off. Nobody cares about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, i'll leave it at nice post

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-11-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find poker players to be a bunch of obnoxious, overzealous pricks (include myself) who will bash anyone and everything in sight. Put a bunch of us in a forum like this and it's not fun or interesting after a while. To be more specific, it's boring.

This isn't a 'good-bye' or 'quitting' thread, although, some of you would have prefered if it was...sorry to disappoint you. Just taking a break from this forum. I plan to play alot of golf and poker in the next couple of weeks. It's the summer of "John".

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Burn-out's a bitch and it's not hard to do here.

stabn
05-11-2005, 07:57 PM
PIITB

gorie
05-11-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The moment you were bored, you should have just logged off.

[/ QUOTE ]
at first i thought this said "the moment you were born, you should have just logged off." i liked that.

billyjex
05-11-2005, 09:09 PM
i find the posts that annoy me most on this forum are those posts by people about how much this forum sucks, as if anyone really gave a [censored].

miajag81
05-11-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially when half your posts are the same stupid picture that hasn't been funny in months

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 09:13 PM
bah, take a few weeks off, its nice.

KaneKungFu123
05-11-2005, 09:26 PM
the aggressiveness of poker attracts alot of the angry, parents basement nerdy types....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Voltron87
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
like you, who masturbate too much.

Yeti
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The moment you were bored, you should have just logged off.

[/ QUOTE ]
at first i thought this said "the moment you were born, you should have just logged off." i liked that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Weird.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-11-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially when half your posts are the same stupid picture that hasn't been funny in months

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. You're not paying attention.

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. You're not paying attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Science rules.