PDA

View Full Version : caught a losing drunk cheating

newhizzle
05-11-2005, 07:49 PM
$10 NL holdem game, one guy is drunk as hell and pissing everyone off, taking like 5 minutes to act on every round, 2 people leaft after like an hour, eventually he wins a pot with an AQ and i notice that the cards dealt to him were right beside that AQ, on my next shuffle i count the deck and its got 48 cards in it, so i call him out and he pulls an an ace, two jacks and a queen out of his sleeve, and says something like ok i had ur 4 cards up my sleeve haha, sarcastically, im like wtf, we count the pot and its like 35 dollars short, i have like 70% of the chips on the table but just take my original buy in and leave, i should have kicked his ass but it was like 6:30 in the morning and i was tired.

the funny thing is even while he was cheating this guy still lost like 4 buy ins, but i think he was buying back from the pot(which he was holding on to) and in the pot he won with that AQ he had high card Ace

yoadrians
05-11-2005, 08:25 PM
It's never too late - or early - to kick a cheater's ass.

CaptObvious
05-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Exactly. My philosophy is, if they're cheating, they're cheating. End of story. The issue needs to be dealt with.
I don't care if they're straight-edge, a priest, or have been drinking Absinthe straight from the bottle...

tubalkain
05-11-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. My philosophy is, if they're cheating, they're cheating. End of story. The issue needs to be dealt with.
I don't care if they're straight-edge, a priest, or have been drinking Absinthe straight from the bottle...

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/annorax/ENT-FuckYouAdmiral.jpg

Kill his ass.

wabe
05-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Did you and the rest let him leave with money?

Jaquen H'gar
05-11-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you and the rest let him leave with money?

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I dislike cheaters, I respect them more than I respect pu$$ies who would let a cheater walk with the money

jtr
05-12-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...have been drinking Absinthe straight from the bottle...

[/ QUOTE ]

You've just zeroed in on the biggest leak in my game.

Jeebus
05-12-2005, 06:12 PM
its not really a leak unless your chasing with everclear.

warewulf
05-12-2005, 07:21 PM
4 cards up the sleeve and still losing? Yeah, definitely a real loser! Next time shove the whole deck up his A**!

ThinkQuick
05-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Why didn't you think you were entitled to the money you had in front of you?
Maybe you meant to say it was a tounrament but if this was a cash game I don't understand why you only took your buy in back.

LargeCents
05-12-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't you think you were entitled to the money you had in front of you?
Maybe you meant to say it was a tounrament but if this was a cash game I don't understand why you only took your buy in back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take the money. Guy is an idiot, cheating or not. Man, this guy is an idiot. Give me 3 shots, and I beat this guy into his ass HE.

newhizzle
05-12-2005, 10:55 PM
beceause the pot was short and there was exactly enough for everyone else at the table to get their buy-ins back

tubalkain
05-12-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
beceause the pot was short and there was exactly enough for everyone else at the table to get their buy-ins back

[/ QUOTE ]

So why didn't you simply beat the [censored] out of him, take every penny he had on him, pay everyone what they had in chips, then split up the rest of his money and empty his bank account? It's all cheating profits, he shouldn't keep it.

whiskeytown
05-13-2005, 05:04 AM
contrary to popular belief,

I don't believe "cause he was cheating at poker" is sufficent to get the DA to drop assault charges against you. Someone who would cheat at poker would also wuss out and file charges and lawsuits later if you gave him physical harm

RB

warewulf
05-13-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't believe "cause he was cheating at poker" is sufficent to get the DA to drop assault charges against you. Someone who would cheat at poker would also wuss out and file charges and lawsuits later if you gave him physical harm

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they find the body first! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

toots
05-13-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck is the voice of sanity doing intruding on these fantasies of violence?

newhizzle
05-13-2005, 06:41 PM
very good point, im glad i was ready to pass out, hes still probly going to catch a beating if i see him again tho

smoore
05-13-2005, 11:31 PM
That's why you say, "Well, we caught him cheating at poker, I called him a(n) <insert slur here> and he took a swing at me. He was VERY drunk and probably doesn't remember."

But really, it's not like we're talking about 5/10NL here... just don't play with him anymore and tell every card player you know about it.

dedmoney
05-15-2005, 08:13 PM
seriously, I bet your 'witness's' would corrorate your story.

CaptObvious
05-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Hey, you could always just bang his girlfriend. Just be like hey, "You cheat, I cheat, it all evens out in the end, right??"