PDA

View Full Version : whoring question

Pocket Trips
05-11-2005, 03:34 PM
I recently signed up for PP through an affiliate that transferred me money to start playing online w/o me having to make a deposit to party poker. I will finish my 500 reqired hands tonight and want to withdraw and go to a site w/ microlimmits that better suit my liited BR.

My question is will party let you withdraw funds w/o ever making a deposit? I have a netteller account but don't want to attempt a withdrawal if it will tie up my BR till i send them ID and all that other crap? Will PP flag an account that has never deposited and tries to withdraw around $100 after 500 hands?

grimel
05-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Open an account at Paradise. They give you $5 or $10 just for opening the account. They have microlimits of morons. I turned my $5 into $30 in <1hr doing the SINGLE table allowed by Paradise at a .05/.10 table. Long term it would be bad for your developement playing that low at Paradise for an extended time, but it helps build the BR.

wonderwes
05-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Unless you transfer it back to another user, I can almost guarantee party is going to halt the process. Usually when you start a new party account, and cash in, they will put a hold on it, because they want you to call and verify your identity. The only other solution I could think would be to make a NT or IGM deposit (like $50) wait a day or so, then see if you can cash out then. Then they could never use the argument they just bought it. Don't be surprised if you have to call their support hotline.