PDA

View Full Version : Henry Kissinger

andyfox
11-27-2002, 01:09 PM
President Bush named former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on Wednesday to lead an independent investigation of the Sept. 11 attacks and said the probe "must uncover every detail and learn every lesson" of the terrorist strikes.

Bush did not set as a primary goal for Kissinger to uncover mistakes or lapses of the government that could have prevented the Sept. 11 attacks.

Good choice then. Kissinger knows how to hide government mistakes or lapses better than anyone. No bigger or more famous or more immoral liar could have been hired for the task unless Saddam himself was named to the post.

Disgusting. Maybe W is goingto be beatable in 2004 after all.

John Cole
11-27-2002, 01:14 PM
Andy,

Quietly. The Patriot Act ... Homeland Security ...

brad
11-27-2002, 07:41 PM
honestly i see criticism soon being labelled terrorism. after all we're at war, the time for dissent is over ...

HDPM
11-27-2002, 09:18 PM
Here's a link to a slightly negative article on Kissinger's appointment. Maybe You saw it already Andy. Kissinger Sucks (http://slate.msn.com/?id=2074678)

andyfox
11-27-2002, 09:39 PM
"a proven coverup artist, a discredited historian, a busted liar, and a man who is wanted in many jurisdictions for the vilest of offenses?"

C.H. said it much better than I did. I like your title for the article better than his though.

Zeno
11-28-2002, 12:02 AM
Andy,

Henry Kissinger and John Mitchell and Richard Nixon - they were some trio back in the late 60's and early 70's weren't they. Sweet memories huh.

So, Andy, who is the vilest U.S. Attorney General of recent history - John Mitchell, Ed Messe or John Ashcroft. Mr. Ashcroft has only two years on his tenure but has already racked up some points. He is smart and crafty and will be impossible to run out of town in the present climate. Right know, Ashcroft could wipe his ass with the Bill of Rights and most Americans would cheer (well, I guess they already have). Ed Messe was just an idiot. But John - Watch what we do, not what we say - Mitchell, well he takes the cake. He, at least, had to spend some time in prison.

Henry Kissinger is too sly; I predict he will die of old age, unscathed. And I do not say that with any relish. The old fart should be stripped naked and dropped into the middle of the Sahara Desert to slowly cook to death.

Mr. W is choosing the best liar he can find. Will this really backfire on him? Unforturnately, I doubt it.

-Zeno

HDPM
11-28-2002, 08:31 AM
You let Janet Reno off too easily. A sniper takes an easy shot at a baby in Idaho. A kiddie fry in Waco. Elian confronted by a storm trooper with his finger on the trigger of his MP-5. (That was a priceless photo.) Wasn't the year of the child when Janet called the shots. And just her general stoogism for the grossest of men. Eeeeeew.