MMMMMM
11-27-2002, 01:58 PM
umm.....NOSHEEP.....?

andyfox
11-27-2002, 02:03 PM

John Cole
11-27-2002, 02:41 PM
M,

Close enough: SHEEP. Figured Ray would want it.

John

John Cole
11-27-2002, 04:45 PM
On the road to work today (eight inches of snow) I fell in behind a pickup with a Massachusetts vanity plate. Guess what it read?

Answer to follow.

whiskeytown
11-28-2002, 11:11 AM
I can't speak for Ray's politics...but as someone from his neck of the woods in Montana...I can't think of one in a hundred residents of the Flathead who would want to relocate from one of the most unrestrictive and non-interfering state governments in the union to one of the biggest "tax and spend" states in the country.

It's like moving from Death Valley to Alaska...no [censored] way it could happen and feel good...LOL

RB

Ray Zee
11-28-2002, 12:38 PM
the answer is that the wildlife is in pictures or on license plates in mass. instead of walking around in front of your window. took a walk around my new place today and saw bald eagles, deer, wild turkeys, flickers,pileated woodpecker, ducks, etc.

HDPM
11-28-2002, 12:41 PM
"bald eagles, deer, wild turkeys, flickers,pileated woodpecker, ducks, etc."

Sounds like a good Thanksgiving spread. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Happy T-day.

Ray Zee
11-28-2002, 12:44 PM
i could never figure vanity plates. why pay 50 bucks a year for a plate that says what you could just put on a bumper sticker. sheep is a good one though. if i did get one it would say----- stay away---.

John, i did grow up in new jersey and decided i would leave when it took three light changes to get thru any traffic lights along my way to the pool room or racetrack. i left over 30 years ago.

11-28-2002, 12:53 PM
Even though I live in town, deer come off the mtn. and browse in the back yard. My wife has to dodge deer in the morning as she bikes to the U. I've been startled more than once while walking home from the card room by deer. I only hope we're shareing the winter range with the deer.

Ed I

Ray Zee
11-28-2002, 08:08 PM
she bikes up to the U. boy she must be fit. just kidding. for those that dont know the U is the U on the hill overlooking U of M.

i do know what you mean though.

11-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Wife and kids have all hiked to the M. This old goat saves what little energy remains to get down to the river.