PDA

View Full Version : Absolute reload bonus now

Arnfinn Madsen
05-11-2005, 02:15 PM
20% up to $200 max bonus ($1,000 deposit required for max bonus)
Enter bonus code 'MAY20'
Must play 10 hands for every $1 in bonus money
Valid through 11:59PM EST on May 11th
Bonus expires 60 days after being credited

The hands must be raked, I think.

grimel
05-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Yep, if you miss this wait until Friday or the weekend (one will have another bonus). Then there is next Wed bonus. Then next weekends. Sometime along the way there will be a random "hey it's a suprize bonus today" bonus.

I'm starting to wonder why they don't just issue a standard bonus code of say BONUS20 for 20% to every deposit. It'd make their job easier and I wouldn't have to pay such close attention to deposit/withdrawl times to have $$ on hand for the next bonus.

Arnfinn Madsen
05-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I think playing 1/2 with this bonus is nice (more bonus than rake every session)

grimel
05-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh, I'm not complaining! It's a great source of $$. I'm a capitalist pig $$ motivates me greatly. Add in a rakeback deal and I'm a motivated person.

From what I saw a couple of days ago, 5/10 might not be that far in the future.

mhlandry
05-11-2005, 06:31 PM
How long do you have to wait after a cashout at absolute to be able to redeposit for a bonus? 72 hours? Is that 72 hours after you cashout, or 72 hours after they actually give you the money? Absolute's site isn't exactly forthcoming...

grimel
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
It's 48hrs after a deposit you can withdrawl. If you withdraw <= 12hrs before a promo period you can't get credit for the promo.

Deposit early Wed (close to midnight if possible). Withdraw EARLY Friday, deposit Sat for the weekend bonus. Withdraw Monday afternoon.

72hrs is the max time that it MAY take for the withdrawl to appear in your Neteller/Firepay account.

Thus, one needs about 2-3k set aside to max out the weekly AP bonus offered. Possibly more if you want to catch the extra odd bonus offered every month or so.

mhlandry
05-11-2005, 08:42 PM
So if I requested a withdrawal on Sunday, can I deposit for the bonus today? The reason I ask is because the withdrawal didn't go through till today, not sure if that makes a difference...

Siegmund
05-11-2005, 08:43 PM
They do so many reloads that it's actually sometimes necessary to skip one in order to get the money back out!

The last two weeks the bonus days have been Weds Sat Sun, so the plan was deposit early Weds, withdraw early Fri, deposit Sat anytime and early Sun, withdraw early Tues, rinse and repeat.

In previous weeks the bonus days were Wed Fri Sat Sun, and I got burned making my early Fri morning withdrawal and then getting a weekend bonus notification a few hours later. Since I didn't have 4K sitting around at the time, in late March/early April I was skipping the Wednesday reload on purpose so that I could hit all 3 days on the weekend. (If Fri-Sat-Sun is a bonus period, a withdrawal after noon Thursday disqualifies you for the whole thing, not just Friday.)

I suppose SOMEWHERE there is a fanatic who actually clears $400 a week at Absolute, but I don't know where. For mere mortals its just fine to hit only one or two days a week.

grimel
05-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm steadily clearing 120-180. If I abandon every other site and set min table req of 1/2 6 max I MIGHT be able to clear 300.

grimel
05-11-2005, 09:38 PM
That I don't know. I don't work there I just whore there. Worst case skip this reload and hit the weekend reload. If you have enough $$ you can (usually of late) get a bonus Sat and Sun.

I guess I'm really trying to say if you don't have enough on hand for today and the weekend, don't worry about today's bonus, more is coming. I can't get them all (I try).

mhlandry
05-11-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That I don't know. I don't work there I just whore there. Worst case skip this reload and hit the weekend reload. If you have enough $$ you can (usually of late) get a bonus Sat and Sun.

I guess I'm really trying to say if you don't have enough on hand for today and the weekend, don't worry about today's bonus, more is coming. I can't get them all (I try).

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just curious about the timing issues, thanks. I was able to deposit btw.

grimel
05-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Good for you. Free money is good money.