PDA

View Full Version : Hittin girls in the crotch....

kerssens
05-11-2005, 01:55 PM
First a little background. This morning I'm walking toward the elevator and I walk by a friend who it talking to someone. As I walk by, she wildly swings her arm as part of her body language in the conversation but happens to give me a shot in the fellas. Now she's talking a bunch of isht about it.

I remember accidentally kneeing a girl a while ago in the cooch and she was in pain. And before anybody says anything about her being a guy, she definatly did not have testicles.

My question is....will a nicely placed snatch-punch be effective revenge?

jakethebake
05-11-2005, 01:56 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

...but I suggest you put it in her pooper.

chaas4747
05-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes go do it now, and report back to us what happens.

M2d
05-11-2005, 01:57 PM
stick it in her pooper

kerssens
[ QUOTE ]
Yes go do it now, and report back to us what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to wait until I get her outside the building.

Popinjay
Don't think it'll work but I hear when you hit a woman's cervix hard it hurts like a man's nads. Only way to do it is through the vag utilizing a good sized schlong

jakethebake
05-11-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stick it in her pooper

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! Great minds...

SomethingClever
05-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Just accidentally facepunch her while you're walking to the elevator next time.

stabn
05-11-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just accidentally facepunch her while you're walking to the elevator next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or thank her for last night next time she is talking to someone by the elevator.

jakethebake
05-11-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best would be toi sue her for sexual harrassment. She grabbed your crank in front of everyone and is now bragging about it all over the building? I say take her for everything she's got. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MoreWineII
05-11-2005, 02:16 PM
The appropriate response when a girl knees you in the balls is to grab her nips and twist until she screams in agony...or agrees to give you sex.

Edge34
05-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Punch her in the ovaries...right in the baby-maker!

oljumpstart
05-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Pay an AIDS junky to rape her.

wacki
05-11-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The appropriate response when a girl knees you in the balls is to grab her nips and twist until she screams in agony...or agrees to give you sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh This actually make me wish a girl would knee me in the balls.

jakethebake
05-11-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nh This actually make me wish a girl would knee me in the balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you right now? I'll see what i can arrange.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be on to something here.

Yobz
05-11-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pay an AIDS junky to rape her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow thats terrible...make the junky stick it in her pooper.

tolbiny
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Don't thank her- walk up to her "you [censored] gave me herpes you bitch!"

SuitedSixes
05-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Lube your fist first. I saw this one video this one time . . .

Blarg
05-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Why take revenge just once? If you keep her head in your refrigerator, you can scream at her over and over again.

wacki
05-11-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't thank her- walk up to her in front of her boyfriend/friends and scream "you [censored] gave me herpes you disease spreading whore!"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

asofel
05-11-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't think it'll work but I hear when you hit a woman's cervix hard it hurts like a man's nads. Only way to do it is through the vag utilizing a good sized schlong

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed. you can tell a lot about a girl given how she reacts to this.

augie00
05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Aim for the uterus.

tinga81
05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
i hope you get her back, regardless if it does hurt her or not.

she got you, now you get her.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok, I got a little revenge. I heard her coming down the stairs to the parking garage so I waited for her to come down. When she got there I picked her up on my shoulder and gave her a couple open handed smacks on the ass and wrote "Scotty is my daddy" in the dirt on her trunk....Anybody else get the feeling that I work in a very immature environment?

jakethebake
05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I got a little revenge. I heard her coming down the stairs to the parking garage so I waited for her to come down. When she got there I picked her up on my shoulder and gave her a couple open handed smacks on the ass and wrote "Scotty is my daddy" in the dirt on her trunk....Anybody else get the feeling that I work in a very immature environment?

[/ QUOTE ]

We clearly need pics of this girl.

Lawrence Ng
05-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Tell how ugly, fat, and stupid she is. It's much better than any physical punishment you could dish out.

Lawrence

chaas4747
05-11-2005, 03:34 PM
First off what do you do. Secondly find if she has some sort of eating disorder. If she does when she arrives at work tomorrow look at her and say "Are you putting on some weight? Looks good." This bitch will be eating skittles for a week straight.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First off what do you do. Secondly find if she has some sort of eating disorder. If she does when she arrives at work tomorrow look at her and say "Are you putting on some weight? Looks good." This bitch will be eating skittles for a week straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Financial analyst....naw, don't want to do anything like that, I'm waiting out her relationship with her boyfriend...gotta keep her decent.

Pocket Trips
05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Give her a Jelly donut

tpir90036
05-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Try speed-bagging her tits instead. I have heard that hurts more.

bernie
05-11-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As I walk by, she wildly swings her arm as part of her body language in the conversation but happens to give me a shot in the fellas. Now she's talking a bunch of isht about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is there to talk isht about? This is the highlight of her day/week? Kind of pathetic.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. An officer would love that story as he cuffs your hands behind your back.

b

bernie
05-11-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try speed-bagging her tits instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the scene in the movie Kingpin. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

b

GuyOnTilt
05-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Punch her in the ovary. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.

GoT

gorie
05-11-2005, 05:14 PM
ugh in the 3rd grade at recess i had was playing on some horizontal swinging bar thing on the playground. apparently some girl had planned on using that equipment, and was mad when she saw that it was taken. so she punched me in the crotch. evil.
she ended up being my best friend in 8th grade. cool !

kerssens
05-11-2005, 05:27 PM
So you're saying that if I punch her in the crotch now we'll be best friends in 5 years?

gorie
05-11-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you're saying that if I punch her in the crotch now we'll be best friends in 5 years?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes.

Klepton
05-11-2005, 06:20 PM
gorie is a girl, so this changes the relationship

i don't think we can fully analyze this without pics of the girl

also i think picking her up and smacking her ass was a great idea, told her who's in charge again

but seriously, stick it in her pooper

gorie
05-11-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ugh in the 3rd grade at recess i had was playing on some horizontal swinging bar thing on the playground. apparently some girl had planned on using that equipment, and was mad when she saw that it was taken. so she punched me in the crotch. evil.
she ended up being my best friend in 8th grade. cool !

[/ QUOTE ]
actually i just realized half of my story didn't show up... hahaha.

somewhere between "punched me in the crotch" and the "best friend" ending... i meant to also have a part about being in some SERIOUS pain, and thinking i was bleeding it hurt so bad (though i wasn't). although i'm sure it is not nearly as bad as being kicked in the balls. but yeah it is a sensitive area , you know , just thinking about it makes me hurt !! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Popinjay
05-11-2005, 06:58 PM
wait you picked her up on your shoulder?

Is the big twist ending to this story the fact that you work at a daycare and she's a 5 year old? you sir, disgust me

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is the big twist ending to this story the fact that you work at a daycare and she's a 5 year old? you sir, disgust me

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you could interpret it that way but then how do you explain me writing on her car?

Popinjay
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you could interpret it that way but then how do you explain me writing on her car?

[/ QUOTE ]

tricycle?

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tricycle?

[/ QUOTE ]

With a trunk?

Popinjay
05-11-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tricycle?

[/ QUOTE ]

With a trunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

IT'S POSSIBLE

don't try to justify your actions perv

tbach24
05-11-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of those big electric toy cars you can get at wal-mart/toys r us

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:10 PM
The fireman's carry can be useful at times.

stabn
05-11-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We know she drives that pink barby bigwheel car from the 80's.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever flip those things over and play ice cream man?

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I call bullshit.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, it IS very immature.

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no, it IS very immature.

[/ QUOTE ]I say your story is bullshit. I cannot picture you doing this at all.

Btw, does she have any friends? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wacki
05-11-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so unbelievable about that? It actually seems tame for a highschooler/college student IMO.

EDIT: ok you know him. Never mind....

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so unbelievable about that? It actually seems tame for a highschooler/college student IMO.

[/ QUOTE ] ummmm.........Scott, can you elaborate please.

in case you are wondering, I have known him for 7 years.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah, its a bit out of character because most of the time you gotta take my pulse to see that I'm alive but since I've gone back to full-time I've been pretty bored at work.

masse75
05-11-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The purple nurple. Always a classic.

ThaSaltCracka
05-11-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, its a bit out of character because most of the time you gotta take my pulse to see that I'm alive but since I've gone back to full-time I've been pretty bored at work.

[/ QUOTE ]very nice, so I suspect you have been surfing the net a lot, and bsing with fellow co-workers? Welcome to full time work again!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

stabn
05-11-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never had one. We were broke as [censored] when i was that age.

kerssens
05-11-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Never had one. We were broke as [censored] when i was that age.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't miss much...ice cream man is overrated and the wheels on those things always cracked.