PDA

View Full Version : Does Law & Order suck now?

MoreWineII
05-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm a hard-core L&O junkie, but even I have a hard time getting it these days.

The orig sucks with Dennis Farina and, now that Det. Green is out of action, it sucks even more. No more Jerry Orbach = teh loss.

SVU is okay, but Stabler ruins it for me. Most annoying dude ever.

CI, eh, what's-his-face has lost his appeal just as I suspected he would eventually. Too bad they don't put that female detective from CI on SVU to replace Stabler. Maybe her and Hartigay could have a lesbian encounter. I'd watch that.

And Trial By Jury, don't even get me started on that...

BiffMan
05-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Agreed on the original one. Not nearly the same with the recent cast changes.

Oddly enough, I'm kinda liking Trial by Jury even though I didn't think I would. Nice to see the conversations between the defendants and their attorneys. And the chick with the smokin' eyes (Amy Carlson from Peacemakers) is nice to look at...

WEASEL45
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Trial by Jury is probably the worst show on TV. The new ADA is absolutely horrible. Is Green off the show for good? hes no longer in the opening credits. Michael imperioli sucks on this show

Klepton
05-11-2005, 01:32 PM
the only reason i started watching SVU was because stabler reminded me of his antics in wet hot american summer

stabler and benson are a great duo to watch

MoreWineII
05-11-2005, 02:17 PM
I liked Stabler at first, but now every little conflict turns him into a raving loon. He needs a vacation.

Deathbear
05-11-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I liked Stabler at first, but now every little conflict turns him into a raving loon. He needs a vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gonna kill you if he sees this post.

youngndumb
05-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Green will be back next year, took the last 4-5 shows off to do a broadway play or shoot a movie; not sure which one.