PDA

View Full Version : Poker software

Mollari_Uk
05-11-2005, 05:56 AM
Hi,

I play on Party and now want to start getting serious about my stats. I've only seen people mention Poker Tracker. Is this the best one to buy and why? I've seen StatKing (I think) and Poker Stat (again not sure I've got the names right).

I've downloaded Tracker and it seems complicated, is this just because I don't know what I'm looking at. Are there any tutorials to ease me into it?

Thanks,

Paul.

Mollari_Uk
05-13-2005, 05:27 AM
Any one got any comments on this? I'm suprised as Poker Tracker is mentioned all the time.

If I'm in the wrong topic please let me know as I'm new to these forums.

Thanks.

holdem2000
05-13-2005, 05:42 AM
I don't have experience with any tracking programs except poker tracker, and it does seem intimidating at first, but the more you use it the easier it gets. Start off with the 1000 hand trial and try to just use as few of the features as you want. Even if you're just starting off looking at your total win/loss, then if you want try to figure out some more of the features, but you definately don't need to try to figure them all out if they're not usefull to you.

inanevoyage
05-13-2005, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If I'm in the wrong topic please let me know as I'm new to these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a section devoted to poker books and software. You wont need to ask your question again, just read through the pages of threads and you'll find your question several times over.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif