PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Debit Card Transfers

tinga81
05-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Forgive me, I just got my Neteller debit card in the mail, so I don't know all the ins and outs with the card yet. I plan on leaving town for a few days, but wanted to bring the debit card in case of "emergencies". If I dump over a couple hundred bucks, and don't use it all .. can I move some of the money on my debit card back over to my neteller account?

Thanks.

arod4276
05-11-2005, 04:47 AM
YES

Skjonne
05-11-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
YES

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Sir. Wrong answer. When the money is on your card, it's not going back into your account in any way

arod4276
05-11-2005, 06:27 AM
You sir are a complete fool,,and i kinda feel sorry for you. My original answer stands and yes for a fact you can move from the card back to your neteller acount as i do it all the time...arod4276

arod4276
05-11-2005, 06:31 AM
just to be a little more specific the option is the last option under deposits where u can deposit funds from your neteller card back to your account...arod4276

Zwiggelte
05-11-2005, 06:42 AM
I would like that also to know..I always thought that this was not possible

arod4276
05-11-2005, 06:44 AM
log in .....click the depoit button at the top of the screen.... look to the last entry under deposit options...gl arod4276

Skjonne
05-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Sorry if I'm worng. No need to call me a fool though.

I followed your instructions and the last option is - or so it seems to me - to fund your Neteller acount from your bank account.

OP asked about funding the Neteller account with his Neteller Debit Card. I'm still not convinced that you can do that

swedeD
05-11-2005, 07:12 AM
You can only deposit from your debit card to your Neteller account if you are a US resident. Look at the debit card fees page at neteller.com. For Canada and international users that option is not available.

Skjonne
05-11-2005, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can only deposit from your debit card to your Neteller account if you are a US resident. Look at the debit card fees page at neteller.com. For Canada and international users that option is not available.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha, thanks Swede. That explains a lot in this thread. So in order to find out whether arod or I was right, we need to know where OP lives. Happy birthday tinga. Where are you from? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

arod4276
05-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Well if your still not convinced , you must be a fool.. I believe you must not have a debit card, as that could be the only possible way your screen could look any different than mine, and if you dont have a debit card........well you were not qualified for this thread...arod4276

Zwiggelte
05-11-2005, 07:24 AM
That makes sense, i am a Dutch guy

mybutthurts
05-11-2005, 07:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well if your still not convinced , you must be a fool.. I believe you must not have a debit card, as that could be the only possible way your screen could look any different than mine, and if you dont have a debit card........well you were not qualified for this thread...arod4276

[/ QUOTE ]

ALLTOUGH HES A COMPLETE IDIOT, HE IS RIGHT,you may move cash back and forth as i do it all the time also .-sincearly, the king.

Izenra
05-11-2005, 08:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy birthday tinga. Where are you from? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

tinga81
05-11-2005, 10:20 AM
thanks everyone for answering my question, i didn't mean for it to get heated over here...

[ QUOTE ]
Happy birthday tinga. Where are you from? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, the big 24 today, thanks .. born/raise Chicagoland area in IL.

Skjonne
05-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Damn! Then arod was right /images/graemlins/mad.gif

swedeD
05-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Well, I haven't tried. I just use the card to cash out money. But, as I say, look at Netellers page about fees for the debit card. I just did it again to be sure. Withdrawal from non US residents is not available... Maybe you can do it anyway, in that case they have to update their webpage info.

BigPD
05-12-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ALLTOUGH HES A COMPLETE IDIOT, HE IS RIGHT,you may move cash back and forth as i do it all the time also .-sincearly, the king.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG - sort of

Im a Canadian, and cant move cash from my debit card to my Neteller account.

The other guy who said US residents can is correct. Everyone else - can't.