PDA

View Full Version : Empire cover play?

maxpower72
05-11-2005, 01:51 AM
All right I will ask the obvious question. How much non-bonus or "cover play" do I need to keep me in the good graces of empire mgt? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Delzek15
05-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Repost.... No one knows.

mosquito
05-11-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All right I will ask the obvious question. How much non-bonus or "cover play" do I need to keep me in the good graces of empire mgt? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4-table 24/7, you will either be loved, or banned
as an AI program. Your choice.

Synergistic Explosions
05-11-2005, 04:47 AM
50 raked hands a day and enter one of the two daily $500 free rolls. That should do it.

Overdrive
05-11-2005, 05:04 AM
I seriously think it is a useless enterprise to even try to attempt any "cover play" at Empire. First you have absolutely NO WAY of knowing how much cover play is enough or not. The way Empire runs their poker site they may think 100, 200, or even 300 hands a day is not enough - depending on how many bonuses you have played for there. If Empire was worried about paying too many bonuses they should of just simply stopped giving them, or made the conditions of clearing them advantageous to the site so they would still make a profit even on people playing just for bonuses. Just look at all the sites out there - and you still want to waste time with "cover play" at Empire for their bonus - and then you have to be afraid that they may STILL shut down your account on some beancounters whim. It really is NOT worth wasting any time doing this.

brazilio
05-11-2005, 05:09 AM
[censored] cover play. I'm not wasting my goddamn money that I'd be making in rakeback to cover play anywhere. I'm going to continue to whore the [censored] out of empire until they ban my account, and then I'll tell them where they can shove their shitty customer service. If they don't ban my account, great. But spending all that time and money in rakeback wasted to keep up an account for a measly $100 or so a month is ridiculous.

bort411
05-11-2005, 05:55 AM
I'm still in thier good graces. Since opening my account, I've done nothing but play for their bonuses and some tournaments, probably one a week. Check out their guaranteed stuff; there's frequently an overlay.

Drunk Bob
05-11-2005, 05:59 AM
I'm not so much worried about Empire.but Multi and Intertops

brazilio
05-11-2005, 06:01 AM
The two worst sites for bonuses anyway. Intertops is so incompetently managed that it makes Empire look good, and Multipoker already started screwing up their already-infrequent reloads into unprofitability.

Synergistic Explosions
05-11-2005, 06:22 AM
Do your Empire cover play at Absolute Poker or Bodog who offer bottomless reloads.

There really is no need to fear losing your Empire account anymore. Bigger and better bonuses are being offered now in an endless stream. Come and get em. There will always be more than you can possibly do.

So being made to feel as if you need to do cover play at Empire, for their once a month $100 10X reload is silly.

Bonuses are never going to go away. In fact, they will be offered more often and in bigger $ amounts as each new month begins.

Bottomless bonuses are here to stay and more and more sites will be offering them to grow and to keep their player base.

Empire is the odd sardine. It smells bad and nobody will ever want to eat it again.

Drunk Bob
05-11-2005, 06:23 AM
A woman is a woman,a cigar is a smoke,but a bonus is FREE MONEY! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

brazilio
05-11-2005, 06:28 AM
I consider a bonus a lot like a woman, really. If you don't like where you're getting her from, all she really gives you is a case of the herps.

Rah
05-11-2005, 06:33 AM
You mean like food, or cars, or...
What if you use protection?

Losing all
05-11-2005, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I consider a bonus a lot like a woman, really. If you don't like where you're getting her from, all she really gives you is a case of the herps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. Don't forget warts!

brazilio
05-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Cars don't cost as much, and when you turn them on they go VROOOM. Protection is overrated, but they do say Synthetics are far superior for lubrication.

jokerthief
05-11-2005, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
50 raked hands a day and enter one of the two daily $500 free rolls. That should do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obvious abuse of Emire's generosity. Empire Poker does not appreciate people who take advantage of their offers. They give out these rewards to their customers out of the goodness of their hearts and people like you abuse the system by actually using them. Remember, it's the thought that counts and to actually play in the freerolls or to take advantage of the reloads is insulting the integrity of Empire. It's like saying: "I don't believe you will actually give these bonuses to me, I'm going to test you." You need to have more faith. One thing Empire rewards is faithfulness. As long as you don't put Empire to the test, there will always be bonuses. Amen.

Synergistic Explosions
05-11-2005, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obvious abuse of Emire's generosity. Empire Poker does not appreciate people who take advantage of their offers. They give out these rewards to their customers out of the goodness of their hearts and people like you abuse the system by actually using them. Remember, it's the thought that counts and to actually play in the freerolls or to take advantage of the reloads is insulting the integrity of Empire. It's like saying: "I don't believe you will actually give these bonuses to me, I'm going to test you." You need to have more faith. One thing Empire rewards is faithfulness. As long as you don't put Empire to the test, there will always be bonuses. Amen.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'm going to see if I can get banned for abusing their daily $500 free rolls.

r2b2
05-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Ohhh. Now I get it!

iluzion
05-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Anyone think of emailing them about this?

ctv1116
05-11-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty sure if they're losing money on your play, you're fair game to be banned.

Go Blue
05-11-2005, 02:07 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to point out how much I hate empire and their horrendous customer service. I actually did just email them to ask about whether or not my account is in danger of being closed (I play on the site for rakeback, but not THAT much). The responce they gave me was something in the lines of "Players that had their accounts closed as a result of management decision because they did not comply with terms and conditions set forth on our site. If you continue to comply with the terms and conditions, rest assured that your account will not be closed." Damn, I [censored] hate these morons.

Speaking of which, I sent them an email on Monday asking when Tuesday's reload bonus has to be cleared by. Simple question, right? You would think I would at least get a straightfoward answer out of them, right?

My email this past Monday:

[ QUOTE ]

By when do the raked hands have to be played to clear [tomrrow's] bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Their responce:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are offering reload bonus to our real money players and to avail this bonus all you need to do is make a deposit on 00:00 on 10th May 2005 until 23:59 on 10th May 2005 (Bonus valid only for this one day only) using the bonus code and the details are as follows:

Bonus Code - TUESDAY100

Bonus value - 50% up to $100

Hands as Multiple of bonus - 10 times

Cash out Period - 10 days

Minimum deposit - $50

Please get back to us as soon as you make a deposit on 10 th May and the raked hands will be taken into consideration since the time of issue of bonus to your bonus account.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate this [censored] site. I hate how they can do and say whatever they want to just because I'm tied to playing on Party skins due to large game selection. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

kdog
05-11-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate this [censored] site. I hate how they can do and say whatever they want to just because I'm tied to playing on Party skins due to large game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

For God's sakes look around at some other sites. You can open more than one at a time! There are plenty of games around as good as Party's or better, they're just not all in the same place at once.

kapw7
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
As every month I am playing the bonus right now and then I will cash out. I don't believe that accounts get closed ONLY for BWing.

vipon
05-11-2005, 09:51 PM
my plan is to cash it out slowly, $100 or so at a time. Cashout play for a bit, cashout, play etc.

Its not THAT much of a pain... still annoying though

wdbaker
05-11-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think of emailing them about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I called them out on their initial nonsense e-mail re: my frozen account, below is their response and then mine, of course they did not respond further.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Bill,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Any account that shows almost zero activity between bonuses, and claims our reload bonuses continuously is subject to investigation. Unfortunately we cannot provide you with further information as to why the account has been closed. The account has been closed due to Management decision.

Any remaining balance in your account will be refunded to you within the next two weeks and you will be informed accordingly.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Evrita
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com (http://www.ep.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
To: vip@empirepoker.com

Thank you for replying with more detail as to the
reason for closing my account.

Maybe in the future you could advise your clients
ahead of time regarding your expectations via e-mail
so that they are aware and can comply with your
wishes.

This would be much better than not being given the
opportunity to continue to participate.

Honestly I don't know anyone who digs through the
terms and conditions and would have been made aware of
this situation.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

reubenf
05-11-2005, 11:45 PM
My plan is to play until the rake I've paid is double all bonuses I've cleared.

mosquito
05-11-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My plan is to play until the rake I've paid is double all bonuses I've cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's 50% rakeback.

bobbyi
05-11-2005, 11:58 PM
They are banning people who cost them money. If you play enough that you have generated more in rake than you have received in bonuses, then you are making them money and they will not want to lose your business.