PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings with neteller/Party

Gomez22
05-10-2005, 11:30 PM
I opened an account for my wife at party about 4 months ago, and after calling neteller, and finding that it would be easier to fund her account through direct deposits/withdrawals with IGMPay and our checking account, she played maybe 300 hands, losing $25 and didn't want to play poker anymore.

Having rakeback on her account, I played it from time to time and bonus-whored, always depositing through IGMPay and withdrawing the same way.

Last week, deciding to get a new car, I IGM'd $1000 out of her account and it showed in our checking this morning, leaving about $600 in her account, which at the time, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with. Tonight, I decided to withdraw the rest of her account so that we would have a little more for the down payment on the vehicle, but mistakenly entered MY neteller information.

Lo and behold, the money appeared in my neteller account, and this somehow shocks me a little. Only my email account is reg'd at neteller and her name is not on that account (the neteller rep I talked to months ago told me that I would need to pass some "security" checks to be able to fund both accounts through 1 neteller account, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle at the time).

Her screen name and password @ Party are totally different than mine, and I have never used neteller for her account, only IGMPay. The only things we have in common that Party could see would be last names and address, so I'm a little concerned that they quickly sent her money to my neteller account.

Is this something that I should be concerned about? Or should I just figure that the funds somehow slipped through, and even though they're sorta where they belong, it's strange how they got there?

I'm perplexed to say the least.....

'Mez