PDA

View Full Version : Hey Colorado Players

HDPM
11-27-2002, 01:53 AM
I'll be in Denver X-Mas week to see relatives, etc... Sometimes father in law likes to head up to Blackhawk. I might get up there one afternoon or something. The Sunday before X-Mas is a prime candidate. Anyone going to be around? Where is the place to play now - I was figuring on the Lodge, which wasn't open the last time I played in Co.

If you miss me there, you'll have to find me at the Brewery Bar or the Cruise Room at the Oxford or buying jewelery for HDPW in Cherry Creek or other unseemly places.

oddjob
11-27-2002, 01:38 PM
the lodge seems to be the place. they have the largest room 14 tables. 2-5 and 5-5. smoking room, so it does

the hyatt across the street has 6 tables i think, and is non-smoking. it's really loud in there when they have one of their really bad impersonator acts thee, and i've heard that one of the room managers is running people away from their games.

i've never been to the central station, but i hear it's not a good place to play and very smokey.

bullwacker's room is closed now.

harveys wagon wheel in central station i don't know much about. i know they do a thursday evening tournament (i think 60 buy in), and i heard they play omaha there. i've only played there once though.

hope this helps.

J.R.
11-27-2002, 04:26 PM
Harvey's spread 2-5 Holdem, 7 card stud and stud hi/lo last saturday night.