PDA

View Full Version : Sneezing and nose blowing

slickpoppa
05-10-2005, 10:07 PM
1. WTF is up with loud sneezers? I'm talking about the people who sneeze like a fvcking cannon. Can they not help it, or do they just like the attention?

2. WTF is up with people whose nose makes a noise like a horn when they blow their nose? Are they just retarded?

tbach24
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Worse than both of these are people that laugh loud. There is a kid laughing right now downstairs, I have music on, yet it still sounds as though he's sitting right next to me. It's a huh-heh-huh laugh and he does it on cue about every 30 seconds. I think they're watching Aqua Teen.

Edit- I'm pretty sure the afore mentioned loud laugher has asperger's (sp?), so that makes it slightly okay.

IggyWH
05-10-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. WTF is up with loud sneezers? I'm talking about the people who sneeze like a fvcking cannon. Can they not help it, or do they just like the attention?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you can... when you sneeze, keep your mouth closed. When you keep it open, you have a more violent sneeze making it a lot louder.

Try it sometime and you'll see.

SossMan
05-10-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are they just retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice. LOL!

AncientPC
05-10-2005, 10:18 PM
1) It feels a crapload better than trying to stifle the sneeze.

slickpoppa
05-10-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) It feels a crapload better than trying to stifle the sneeze.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not talking about just sneezing with your mouth open. There are some people who sound like they are almost shouting as they sneeze

NLSoldier
05-10-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

2. WTF is up with people whose nose makes a noise like a horn when they blow their nose? Are they just retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

THey cant help it. My dad's sneezes are out of control.

SossMan
05-10-2005, 10:22 PM
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photofile-c/sneeze-k-17.jpg

gorie
05-10-2005, 10:31 PM
depending where i am, i like to be extra loud with my sneezes. like at home, or work, i can't help but put a lot into my ACHOoOOOooOOOOO. but if i'm in a place where i want to be quiet, i sneeze as quietly as possible.
i think i learned the loud sneeze thing from my parents, my dad was good at his AHHHHHHH*sneeze*shiit!
and my mom AHHHH*sneeze*CHOOOOOOOOBEEDOOBEDOO. my parents are cool.

i blow my nose normal though, i laughed at your description of the horn blowers, i hate that too.

jack spade23
05-10-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And whats the deal with the razor blade slots in the airplane bathrooms? Are people actually shaving in there?

God, it applies twice in one day. F.G. rules

daryljobe777
05-11-2005, 05:16 AM
Even worse is people who grunt when taking a crap in a public bathroom..

"AHHH UGHHH OHHHH ahhhhh I need another beer."

jaxUp
05-11-2005, 05:46 AM
I'm a loud sneezer and I can't help it. I hate stifling it, but even when I do, I'm still louder than most people.

Not sure about the nose-blowing. I suppose that the rapid vibration of the nostril that results from this type of blowing is good for dislodging difficult nasal formations.

istewart
05-11-2005, 06:07 AM
People blowing their noses during tests should be executed.