PDA

View Full Version : Batboy

Tyler Durden
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
The visiting team's batboy is employed by that club right? How does he get to miss all that time from school?

Or does the home team provide the visitors' batboy?

Wasn't Barry Bonds's son the Giants batboy? Maybe only for home games?

Kids need to be in school damnit.

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
I believe the home team provides a batboy for the visiting team. Also, that was Dusty Bakers son.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
batboy was last seen biting some celebrity.

tbach24
05-10-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't Barry Bonds's son the Giants batboy? Maybe only for home games?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to school with him last year and he would talk about shagging balls in the OF and being a batboy. He said that JT Snow's son and a couple other player's kids did it. I think it was for only home games though.

Tyler Durden
05-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Okay thanks.

Also, what's the deal w/ a player getting walked and then he leaves his bat at home plate while he jogs to first base? Why not throw it towards the dugout, give the batboy a little help will ya? He's just a little kid!

Tyler Durden
05-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Not funny. Poor try. Not everything has to be a joke but that is what OOT has degenerated into. Standard.

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2005, 09:18 PM
I would say 75% of the players do toss the bat torwards the dugout, and the rest are ass holes.

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not funny. Poor try. Not everything has to be a joke but that is what OOT has degenerated into. Standard.

[/ QUOTE ]was this a joke?

tbach24
05-10-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe the home team provides a batboy for the visiting team. Also, that was Dusty Bakers son.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was when JT Snow grabben him at home plate. If you watch those clips of Bonds they usually show him grabbing a kid after he does the thing where he points to the sky with both hands, that's Nikolai his son.

Sponger15SB
05-10-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but that is what OOT has degenerated into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'd much rather read stupid stories about you trying to hook up some some girl.....

not.

People who complain about OOT should be instantly banned.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-10-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was disapointed when this post turned out to be about baseball; the most boring sport next to curling.

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was when JT Snow grabben him at home plate. If you watch those clips of Bonds they usually show him grabbing a kid after he does the thing where he points to the sky with both hands, that's Nikolai his son.

[/ QUOTE ]no, that was Dusty Bakers son whom JT grabbed.

tbach24
05-10-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]no, that was Dusty Bakers son whom JT grabbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I acknowledged that Dusty's son was the person who crossed the plate, but is not a batboy. He is like 2. Bonds' son was a batboy and if you watch the clips of Bonds crossing the plate after a jonrun and then he does the finger thing, then grabs his son. That's the batboy, his son.

jack spade23
05-10-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And whats the deal with the razor blade slots in the airplane bathroom? Are people actually trying to shave in there?

Tyler Durden
05-10-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And whats the deal with the razor blade slots in the airplane bathroom? Are people actually trying to shave in there?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA Excellent reference.

slickpoppa
05-10-2005, 09:29 PM
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/imgs/wwn/wallpapers/news_batboy_2.jpg

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-10-2005, 09:30 PM
thats old news. who is he biting? thats what people want to know.

Tyler Durden
05-10-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'd much rather read stupid stories about you trying to hook up some some girl.....

not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Miss Sponger you are the Queen of OOT--so sorry if I offended you. I bow to your majesty.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-10-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SIKE.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

ThaSaltCracka
05-10-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats old news. who is he biting? thats what people want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]this is still funny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jack spade23
05-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Like I said some while ago somewhere, I have a Family Guy reference for every moment in life. I salute you, tyler Durden, for using F.G. as your avatar. Im almost sorry i changed mine. No, no, im not. I love the O.C.

fnord_too
05-10-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/imgs/wwn/wallpapers/news_batboy_2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was expecting when I opened the thread! You used to be able to get any cover on a T shirt, I think one of my friends had this one back in the day.

SossMan
05-10-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you just bust out '...not'.

wow, what's next, schwing!!